Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: When are You Going?

Yeah, it definitely wasn't as busy as the past few weeks, but I thought it was still moderately busy. Certainly busier that I would've expected for two nights after Halloween. Maybe because it was a Saturday? The wait times, as always, were completely off. All the lines I did were at least 15 minutes over the posted wait time. Even so, it wasn't that bad because some of the posted wait times were 10 or 20 minutes, though there were some higher than that, too. I also think they were pulsing the lines, so that might've added to the wait time... Unless they stopped the lines for cast changes, or something? They don't usually do that, but who knows. Anyways, it was a pretty great night!