Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m surprised that they would have a show in animal actors.
Its been used for HHN several times in the past

They never use the theater they host grinchmas in and that would help with crowds.
BMG Theatre would be a disastrous nightmare trying to access for HHN with the SS houses/queues. The last thing youd want is a show at the front of the park when that area is already congested enough

Nevertheless, are we sure the castle could not mean Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue?
It definitely is NOT that. I wouldn't even bother entertaining that idea.

Apologies if this was mentioned in the last few pages, but after researching today I'm fairly certain that SS24A clue is either relating to Legendary Truth or Boris specifically.

It's already been proven that the skull is the exact same one as used in last year's tribute store, but why bother to make it half-black/half-white- unless *that* is the big clue, highlighting the black and white to specifically lead to False Idols Pt. 1.

Maybe it's a stretch, but the clue already cuts off the jaw of the skull- maybe it is just comic book related, but why edit that skull even more unless there's more to the clue?

I actually liked the house at 29, so I'd be excited if this ends up being true. The house involving both GB 1&2 would make it even more exciting.
I don’t get the hate either. It was a standard book report house done well.

I feel like they should lean more into GB2 than relying on repeating GB1 content. The sequel has more to work with.
I want separate rooms featuring Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, Vigo the Unholy, and Vigo the Butch!

I know this probably won't age well, but just some speculation on which locations I think will switch around or stay the same for the next speculation map (also assuming of course everything stays the same, which almost definitely won't happen, but still, why not have some fun with it?):
  • Monstruos (SS23A) - Stays the same spot or moves to Sprung 3.

• Dracula (SS22) - Moves to Sprung 4.

• Ghostbusters (SS23B) - Moved to SS22 (same location as 2019).

• False Idols (SS24A) - Switches with the Unknown Original to Sprung 2, I feel it will have Slaughter Sinema vibes.

• Sweet Revenge (SS24B) - Stays.

• Unknown IP (F&F) - I think if this is The Strangers, it stays.

• A Quiet Place/Silent Hill (Sprung 3) - If it's A Quiet Place, will be switched with Monstruos. If it's Silent Hill, stays.

• Unknown Original (Sprung 2) - As said above, will switch with False Idols.

• Minotaur (Sprung 1) - Stays.

• A Nightmare on Elm Street (Sprung 4) - Will be moved to SS23B, as that has been the classic slasher location for a while (TCM in 2021, Halloween in 2022, and actually where Dreamwalkers was in 2007).

If I had to guess, it would have to be something simple that could be setup in the afternoon
Sooooo what you're saying is.... no Phantom of the Opera!? Dracula: The Musical? *sigh*
london theatre GIF by The Phantom of the Opera

I can’t imagine any large scale show in Animal Actors. It would interrupt the daily operation of the attraction, and disrupt the animals that live in the facilities behind the stage. If I had to guess, it would have to be something simple that could be setup in the afternoon
Not that Animal Actors isn't bad or has an audience, but it's not the most well-attended show. If a new parade runs during the day, even on HHN nights, they might not need the Animal Actors capacity and can close the venue like they did for FFL. Move animals out for a few months and give them a break!

Reactions: Coolbfitz
The only difference is.... people didn't miss FFL & groaned when it somehow survived after it was declared dead (more than once).

That show clearly was a cat in another life because it just kept returning from the grave. Finally used up its 9th life!

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I enjoy Animal Actors, but I also can't remember the last time I actually watched it
Even with the short-term reduction of capacity for childrens' offerings at USF, AA isn't super busy. I don't want this discussion to get sidetracked, but wouldn't surprise me if Universal sunsets AA in the next year or two, especially with Simpsons on its way out.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95