Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, there was some murmurs here on the forums that there's a chance of that happening. I can totally see them using the original location for HHN's tribute store due to the sheer popularity of that one.

Every time I visit the JP 30th store, it somehow keeps getting busier and busier. It wouldn't surprise me to see it "extended" through the year and HHN having to stick to the original location.

I think the HHN tribute stores are now such a massive point of interest during the event that it could potentially utilize both locations as well with the NY one shortened to use only 2 or 3 rooms and keep the Mummy team happy.

View attachment 19102
They are guessing Beau is afraid (Ari Aster), strAnger thAngs, or Pretty Little Liars. Not sure the connection to the last one and also thinking no way in hell. Also does this mean announcement tAdAy?
Hold up. People actually think Pretty Little Liars would come to HHN? Those people need to have their internet access revoked.

Every time I visit the JP 30th store, it somehow keeps getting busier and busier. It wouldn't surprise me to see it "extended" through the year and HHN having to stick to the original location.

I think the HHN tribute stores are now such a massive point of interest during the event that it could potentially utilize both locations as well with the NY one shortened to use only 2 or 3 rooms and keep the Mummy team happy.
Dude if they kept the JP30 store through HHN I could die happy. I'm so crushed to be missing that one.

I remember Ringwraith mentioning "other entertainment" rather than a 2nd show. What could these be? Maybe some popup shows throughout the park?

Reactions: Ahmanet and Nico
I remember Ringwraith mentioning "other entertainment" rather than a 2nd show. What could these be? Maybe some popup shows throughout the park?
When I read that, my first thought was photo op experience like they have done at Cabana Bay. It makes sense to add these to the park instead of a hotel to increase the numbers a bit. I can’t remember who, but I think someone mentioned on here the possibility of maybe a FNAF photo op. Maybe an Insidious: The Red Door photo op. You could do Chucky again. I can see them having a Stranger Things one and TLOU as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.