Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really, really must be in the minority because I thought the express passes worked better last year for us than they did for the previous few years we've been. Granted, we went mid October last year so maybe they have had time to figure it out. And also, we tended to not join lines when they were above 100 minutes but 90 or so minutes and below, we never waited more than 25 minutes. I think that's a pretty fair trade off. I wouldn't dare ever go to the even without them anymore simply because we are only there for a week.
Yeah, same for me - I don't know that I've ever waited more than 20-25 minutes for any house with Express. Heck, Ghostbusters had 90 minutes and we waited maybe 5.

Reactions: theuberguberman
Was not a fan of that one, I'm real curious how the KidZone construction is going to affect queues this year.
I don’t think it will. It already looks very different there from when they first started and we were are just over 2 months.

Last edited:
It won't prevent me from buying express with my FFP because I don't think I could make it very long if I had to stand in regular lines for hours and hours. I'm too old for that sh*t.
I had to laugh at this - perfectly captures my sentiments. I used to arrive at 3-4 in the afternoon, did stay and scream, used my express and then kept on churning through as many additional houses as possible until close. Now it’s arrive and barely get through 10 houses using express

I try to hit my favorite house, a house I like, and a house I need to give another chance each night with my Express. By the time I get home, shower, head to Universal, go through 3 houses it's already 10pm and I get up at 4:30am daily for work.

I mean I know things can change but I would also agree that isn't it to late to change express for this year? I mean with them already selling express tickets and all the details look the same to me as years prior, how or why would they change it this year? Yea maybe if they have a rescheduled Tuesday night or something they can play with it then, didn't they do that one year? Also throw me in the camp of express has always worked well for me and if a house is "backed up" just hit it up again later? Also just try to actively hit houses more earlier than the rush hour of like 9 or 10p when lines are at their worst, use that to hit a show/drink/or eat

I just want to express how thankful I am for this forum that I can interact with other HHN fans that actually know what they are talking about. A few years ago I got off of the HHN Facebook group because it was a bunch of random people that thought they had insight and knowledge that never really made sense. I am however, still on the UOAP page and spent five seconds on one post about HHN and learned that:

1. That FNAF is rumored for this year.
  2. HHN can’t do a FNAF house because the movie hasn’t released yet.
  3. That FNAF will be in a Blumhouse mashup with M3GAN.
I can’t believe all of the veterans and insiders on this forum missed these obvious facts.

I would guess that the 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' will make an appearance this year

the Phantom stuff would be very cool, but Gill Man is a high profile UCM that has been on the HHN sideline for a couple years

• Haha
Reactions: Kichkinet85
I just want to express how thankful I am for this forum that I can interact with other HHN fans that actually know what they are talking about. A few years ago I got off of the HHN Facebook group because it was a bunch of random people that thought they had insight and knowledge that never really made sense. I am however, still on the UOAP page and spent five seconds on one post about HHN and learned that:

1. That FNAF is rumored for this year.
  2. HHN can’t do a FNAF house because the movie hasn’t released yet.
  3. That FNAF will be in a Blumhouse mashup with M3GAN.
I can’t believe all of the veterans and insiders on this forum missed these obvious facts.
I had a similar experience. I found this forum late in the season last year and was previously on the facebook page. It was such a mess. I was trying to keep up with clues and stuff from Legacy and all that the best I could, and all the insiders pretty solidly were saying no Stranger Things last year. I made the mistake of trying to reference the hints in a comment on a facebook post and some dude very aggressively told me I didn't know what I was talking about and that Stranger Things was going to be announced later that month.
I know sometimes announcements get a bit delayed... It's been about 12 or 13 months so really any moment now and he'll finally get to say, "I told you so." :lmao:

"My sources" = a guy I never met that posted on a theme park forum

I mean someone in one of the Facebook groups posted an HHN Orlando tweet that contained the chords to MCR's The Black Parade, and even though no one could confirm it was real, it must be, right?

You really think people would just lie on the internet?

EDIT: I had to scroll through tons of replies to find it, man people reach a lot more than I thought they would on Twitter lol

Last edited:
I mean someone in one of the Facebook groups posted an HHN Orlando tweet that contained the chords to MCR's The Black Parade, and even though no one could confirm it was real, it must be, right?

LOL I saw that same post. People are speculating that it means a return of Nightmare Fuel which.. I guess makes sense?

EDIT: I had to scroll through tons of replies to find it, man people reach a lot more than I thought they would on Twitter lol
All I did was tweet HHN the piano emoji. I find it hilarious the FB group is talking about it now.

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.