General Reality TV Thread | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As of now she’s not going anywhere. Anything can change of course, but I see no way they take her out before final 7. It’s been an extreme joy watching her. Her son on the other hand…. Yikes.

Claim To Fame season 2 has been a blast also. That show is a hit for me, they’re 2 for 2 in great seasons and casting, just a fun easy reality strategy show. Highly recommend for the people in this thread
I also think, much like Dick & Danielle, Cirie will essentially do anything to *try* to make sure her son stays in the game. HOWEVER - I do think Cirie is a bit more cut throat and if her son is acting a fool, she's not gonna let that keep her from winning this game.

Haven't watched a single episode of C2F yet. Might start but man right now there's just so much reality TV with the strike going on so between my already existing reality TV lineup of BB, The Challenge and soon to be Survivor (and it's been awhile since a season of The Circle came out hasn't it?). Add onto that the scripted TV I watch (just finished The Bear S2, now watching OMITB S3, Ahsoka, and finally catching up on the last season of Barry).

Last edited:
I also think, much like Dick & Danielle, Cirie will essentially do anything to *try* to make sure her son stays in the game. HOWEVER - I do think Cirie is a bit more cut throat and if her son is acting a fool, she's not gonna let that keep her from winning this game.

Haven't watched a single episode of C2F yet. Might start but man right now there's just so much reality TV with the strike going on so between my already existing reality TV lineup of BB, The Challenge and soon to be Survivor (and it's been awhile since a season of The Circle came out hasn't it?). Add onto that the scripted TV I watch (just finished The Bear S2, now watching OMITB S3, Ahsoka, and finally catching up on the last season of Barry).
I’d say Claim To Fame is worth a try tbh, it could easily be added to your lineup.

I'm sure I could fit it in. I did leave out the amount of video game playing I generally do though as well. Add it all up and it's a lot lol.
2024, you’ll have zero new content. Make both Claim To Fame seasons your January reality show!

Reactions: Nick
I am thoroughly entertained right now just watching a bunch of people hold a button. It’s been over 4 hours and only a few people have dropped in the BB Pressure Cooker competition.

• Love
Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I am also currently watching lol
Over 7.5 hours in, only 3 gone and already the third longest comp in US BB history. I didn’t think they were gonna fight this hard bc it’s not like there’s some crazy split in the house currently like there was in BB6. Things are still a tad fluid this season.

I think America has it though. She did 46 hours in a Mr. Beast video that was very similar to this and she’s solid as a rock right now. Meme extremely solid too.

Last edited:
Over 7.5 hours in, only 3 gone and already the third longest comp in US BB history. I didn’t think they were gonna fight this hard bc it’s not like there’s some crazy split in the house currently like there was in BB6. Things are still a tad fluid this season.

I think America has it though. She did 46 hours in a Mr. Beast video that was very similar to this and she’s solid as a rock right now. Meme extremely solid too.
Ya I agree, this is just fascinating. Red I feel for some reason would be good at this. Cory looks solid too. Bowie is bouncing around a lot so I suspect she’s next

Ya I agree, this is just fascinating. Red I feel for some reason would be good at this. Cory looks solid too. Bowie is bouncing around a lot so I suspect she’s next
I think Jag is gone next, he seems practically asleep. Wouldn’t be surprised at Bowie though. All this comp needs is 1 or 2 to go and it could actually end relatively fast after that. Potentially.

Right now everyone just doesn’t want to drop. They’ve been up there over 8 hours…. at this point I’m fighting to at least get to F2 or F3 so I can make a deal. Cory made a good point that there’s no envelope for second place finisher so they perhaps go to the nether region?

Last edited:
I think Jag is gone next, he seems practically asleep. Wouldn’t be surprised at Bowie though. All this comp needs is 1 or 2 to go and it could actually end relatively fast after that. Potentially.

Right now everyone just doesn’t want to drop. They’ve been up there over 8 hours…. at this point I’m fighting to at least get to F2 or F3 so I can make a deal. Cory made a good point that there’s no envelope for second place finisher so they perhaps go to the nether region?
Oh that could be true, I didn’t think of that. Honeslty I think Jag, Matt, and Bowie are next. Things will settle for a half hour, then Meme and Red. It’ll come down to Cory, America, and Blue I think.

So now Bowie, Matt, and Red are out. Down to Meme, America, Jag, Cory, Cameron, and Blue .

Blue I think is next, honestly, I think this may break the record though. They all seem very comfortable. Insanity!

So now Bowie, Matt, and Red are out. Down to Meme, America, Jag, Cory, Cameron, and Blue .

Blue I think is next, honestly, I think this may break the record though. They all seem very comfortable. Insanity!
I think they may break the record as well. It’s been about 30+ minutes with the lights off and everyone is solid.

Now would be a great to to startle them with mist or whatever to potentially get their hand off the button.

I think they may break the record as well. It’s been about 30+ minutes with the lights off and everyone is solid.

Now would be a great to to startle them with mist or whatever to potentially get their hand off the button.
If I’m producers I hope they break the record tbh, easy positive buzz and a historic moment for their anniversary season.

If I’m producers I hope they break the record tbh, easy positive buzz and a historic moment for their anniversary season.
Yup. I hope they keep this comp as one they only do about every 10 seasons or even more though. It feels even more special I think because it’s been 18 years since the last time they did this competition.

If this were to become a yearly comp, it’d be less special as people would be able to plan for it and ultimately game it.

Yup. I hope they keep this comp as one they only do about every 10 seasons or even more though. It feels even more special I think because it’s been 18 years since the last time they did this competition.

If this were to become a yearly comp, it’d be less special as people would be able to plan for it and ultimately game it.
They should do it again at BB30, then possibly retire it. This is instantly iconic. I don’t see it stopping either!

This cast is my favorite in quite some time. BB23 was also very good, and I recognize Cirie helps, but this cast is giving me top 5 season vibes.

They should do it again at BB30, then possibly retire it. This is instantly iconic. I don’t see it stopping either!

This cast is my favorite in quite some time. BB23 was also very good, and I recognize Cirie helps, but this cast is giving me top 5 season vibes.
I had extreme doubts that this cast would last and i'll actually give BB Production credit too - I thought they would try to rush this competition to get it over with. They are just letting it go.

I think it REALLY helps that this comp is happening after a week where the entire house was united against one single target. Now, because of that, there's no clear next target in line so no one feels safe, leaving everyone to fight extra hard.

I had extreme doubts that this cast would last and i'll actually give BB Production credit too - I thought they would try to rush this competition to get it over with. They are just letting it go.

I think it REALLY helps that this comp is happening after a week where the entire house was united against one single target. Now, because of that, there's no clear next target in line so no one feels safe, leaving everyone to fight extra hard.
This. Is. Insanity.

It’s gonna break the record, historic big brother moment.

This. Is. Insanity.

It’s gonna break the record, historic big brother moment.
As long as they don't crack a deal in the next 35 minutes. The lack of a second envelope seems to be being used to try to convince the girls to drop by Cam and they are absolutely NOT buying it and instead flipping the argument. Cam I think can go quite awhile, but so can America and Meme. It all depends how bad they want to fight for it and when they ultimately decide enough is enough.

The counter on Taran Armstrong's stream says 13 hours and 20 minutes as of right now. Record is 13 hours and 53 minutes.

Oh no.... Meme ugh. Deals could actually be made now between America and Cam and they might fall just short of the record. That'd be too bad. My money is on America winning out in a deal made between the two.

EDIT: Feeds down for extended period of time about 10 mins before the record... comp may well be over.

EDIT 2: America is out and from all accounts it may have been 50 seconds short of the record. STOP THE STEAL.

Last edited:
Oh no.... Meme ugh. Deals could actually be made now between America and Cam and they might fall just short of the record. That'd be too bad. My money is on America winning out in a deal made between the two.

EDIT: Feeds down for extended period of time about 10 mins before the record... comp may well be over.

EDIT 2: America is out and from all accounts it may have been 50 seconds short of the record. STOP THE STEAL.
I’m devastated. That was just, wild. Insanity, I’m speechless! I’m also watching Taran.