General Reality TV Thread | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m devastated. That was just, wild. Insanity, I’m speechless! I’m also watching Taran.
Absolutely wild that after all of those hours of just standing there, holding a button, it finished within a minute of the time set by the cast of BB6. Truly amazing to even come that close but also crazy that it got so close and fell short.

It's possible a BB competition never runs this long again so appreciate the moment as a fan.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Absolutely wild that after all of those hours of just standing there, holding a button, it finished within a minute of the time set by the cast of BB6. Truly amazing to even come that close but also crazy that it got so close and fell short.

It's possible a BB competition never runs this long again so appreciate the moment as a fan.
Ya, I’m debriefing with Ashoka then going back to the live feeds. That was a lot, I can’t believe it got THAT close. Insanity.

I’d say retire the comp.

Ya, I’m debriefing with Ashoka then going back to the live feeds. That was a lot, I can’t believe it got THAT close. Insanity.

I’d say retire the comp.
I like the comp... but I want a long rest period. 15 years maybe so that the next time it would happen, much like this group of people, only like two people even know about it.

Watched Sunday's episode of The Challenge last night and holy crap was I shocked about the outcome of the Elimination. Normally when they put a package together about a player, give them a video call, etc, you're at minimum going in so I knew Wes was going in and had a weird feeling he was going home. The edit they chose to show seemed to make it seem that's exactly what happened with apparently the challengers themselves believing Wes had lost as well. I was surprised to hear it was only 37 seconds apart, but when Wes was announced the winner my jaw literally dropped.

Blue is gonna be a tough team now and MTV Challengers have the numbers if they win. I quite like this as The Secret Garden alliance has grown pretty strong so it needed another group that could match up with it or this season was going to turn into a steamroll by them really quick.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Watched Sunday's episode of The Challenge last night and holy crap was I shocked about the outcome of the Elimination. Normally when they put a package together about a player, give them a video call, etc, you're at minimum going in so I knew Wes was going in and had a weird feeling he was going home. The edit they chose to show seemed to make it seem that's exactly what happened with apparently the challengers themselves believing Wes had lost as well. I was surprised to hear it was only 37 seconds apart, but when Wes was announced the winner my jaw literally dropped.

Blue is gonna be a tough team now and MTV Challengers have the numbers if they win. I quite like this as The Secret Garden alliance has grown pretty strong so it needed another group that could match up with it or this season was going to turn into a steamroll by them really quick.
That was a stellar episode. Overall these rookies are outstanding and it’s really improving the show with them against some Vets. Terrific dynamics all around.

Claim To Fame season 2 was a joy. This show is 10/10.

Nick, it’d be a very easy and rewarding binge for you. Genuinely couldn’t recommend enough.

Reactions: Nick
That was a stellar episode. Overall these rookies are outstanding and it’s really improving the show with them against some Vets. Terrific dynamics all around.

Claim To Fame season 2 was a joy. This show is 10/10.

Nick, it’d be a very easy and rewarding binge for you. Genuinely couldn’t recommend enough.
I'll watch it soon. May just try to binge over the weekend or so. Anyone else looking forward to House Of Villains in October?

Not sure why I haven't asked before now, but I NEED to know what seasons Cirie was on on Survivor. This woman is TV gold and now after seeing what happened in the new HOH and what she wants to do, it's just so damn interesting to me watching someone play the game almost inside out and being so successful. Although I think Matt using his power on Jag is going to backfire on Cirie down the line as Jag, Blue, and America have her clocked (with Blue even withholding info from Jared knowing he's her son).

Not sure why I haven't asked before now, but I NEED to know what seasons Cirie was on on Survivor. This woman is TV gold and now after seeing what happened in the new HOH and what she wants to do, it's just so damn interesting to me watching someone play the game almost inside out and being so successful. Although I think Matt using his power on Jag is going to backfire on Cirie down the line as Jag, Blue, and America have her clocked (with Blue even withholding info from Jared knowing he's her son).
Survivor Panama, season 12.

Survivor Micronesia, season 16.

Survivor Heroes vs Villains, season 20.

Survivor Game Changers, season 34.

CARA MARIA IS BACK!

Yeah, but like, she's not playing for anything. She's only there as someone to get thrown into an elimination so that someone new can win this season. Based on what I read, it sounds like the vets literally can't win on this season.

Yeah, but like, she's not playing for anything. She's only there as someone to get thrown into an elimination so that someone new can win this season. Based on what I read, it sounds like the vets literally can't win on this season.
They’re just coming in as Enforcers who, if rumors are correct, take money from the pot if they win.

Biggest aspect of her coming back for this confirms the rumor she’s doing All-Stars.

Survivor 45… yikes. Awful cast. It’s a parody in a bad way.
This kind of makes me excited for the season. I haven't watched the 1st episode yet, but I have gotten so bored with the 40's all feeling the exact same. By awful casting I hope you me just bad gameplay or unlikable characters and not bad casting like Ghost Island where they were just all followers.

This kind of makes me excited for the season. I haven't watched the 1st episode yet, but I have gotten so bored with the 40's all feeling the exact same. By awful casting I hope you me just bad gameplay or unlikable characters and not bad casting like Ghost Island where they were just all followers.
I certainly won’t hate this season. I’ve personally enjoyed the 40’s while I get your criticism. I just did not expect 45 to be the Gabon/Nicaragua of the 40’s so last night caught me very off guard.

Mind you I adore Gabon and Nicaragua so I reserve the right to change my mind! Just… wow!

I can't believe there's 45 seasons of Survivor and it's SOOOO in my reality wheel house and for some reason, after the first few seasons I just gave up on the show and never came back whereas a show like Big Brother and The Challenge have me every season no matter how bad it is. It's probably that a part of me just loves the mess and i've always perceived Survivor as a bit more of the adult reality show in the room comparatively.

No. It’s just straight awful casting. “Pathetic” could describe numerous elements of this first episode. Not even entertaining. Just cringe and sad.
I certainly won’t hate this season. I’ve personally enjoyed the 40’s while I get your criticism. I just did not expect 45 to be the Gabon/Nicaragua of the 40’s so last night caught me very off guard.

Mind you I adore Gabon and Nicaragua so I reserve the right to change my mind! Just… wow!
Gabon was peak mess with a cast who legitimately HATED each other. I would kill for another season like that instead of this hyper-saccharine, “I don’t even know my tribemates’ names, but FAMILY!”
I can't believe there's 45 seasons of Survivor and it's SOOOO in my reality wheel house and for some reason, after the first few seasons I just gave up on the show and never came back whereas a show like Big Brother and The Challenge have me every season no matter how bad it is. It's probably that a part of me just loves the mess and i've always perceived Survivor as a bit more of the adult reality show in the room comparatively.
Survivor stopped being the “adult” reality competition about ten seasons ago when the focus shifted to advantages and twists instead of interpersonal relationships. Very rarely does US Survivor feel “elevated” anymore.

Survivor stopped being the “adult” reality competition about ten seasons ago when the focus shifted to advantages and twists instead of interpersonal relationships. Very rarely does US Survivor feel “elevated” anymore.
Yeah, see, I think it was good that it was sort of the more "adult" reality competition as it allowed for heavily strategic gameplay to win out (or lose to a bitter jury). I was just pretty young when Survivor started so while I watched for a few seasons, I think I got bored after awhile and just have never returned. If I actually did a binge of many of the seasons, i'm sure i'd highly enjoy it.