Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The other potential location for a Secret Life of Pets Dark Ride would be the Toon Lagoon Amphitheater. But still hearing Shrek 4D is the most likely to go.

Reactions: tankart150
Realistically, is there any currently-backstage room behind any of the New York facades for an attraction of some size? I guess with some creativity, you'd only need room for a ride entrance if the queue then took us away from the area to a show building. But I haven't studied any overhead views recently.

Realistically, is there any currently-backstage room behind any of the New York facades for an attraction of some size? I guess with some creativity, you'd only need room for a ride entrance if the queue then took us away from the area to a show building. But I haven't studied any overhead views recently.
I'm pretty sure there isn't, but it is my dream scenario

I am glad that someone else still wants this to happen.

I would gladly take that over any damn attraction, as it would give more footspace for the park and if possible, you can finally update the DM exterior to actually look more..better, than what in god's name it is now.
I'd like to see something else done with Despicable Me eventually, too. I think it's freaking weird that that's basically the very first thing you see when you enter the park. Move the ride, replace the ride, move the entrance to the back, something.