Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hold on now. That's just speculation. Nothing's been confirmed yet, so I wouldn't treat that as gospel.

Edit: So Theme Park Insider's saying they got a from a source. Now that's interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aaron
Well, for what it's worth, we also got an email suggesting that a Back to the Future overlay was being planned with a DeLorean Time Machine replica alongside a small show.

But anyone who's been following Universal knows that this is old hat, so we decided to keep it internal.

It's a very longstanding rumor, but the nighttime studio tour promised to be different from the day version, and this would probably be its biggest moniker. Add in 2015 and well, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't go through with this. Obviously Fast and the Furious will get the marketing push, but if Universal is smart they'll make this a year highlighting several new attractions: Springfield, F&F and the BTTF experience.

It's a smart move, I gotta say.

I've been saying that Universal needs a clocktower special effects presentation for the longest time! That site basically described what I've been saying for a while and what fans have been clamoring for!!! If they DO do this, I will be so happy. I know it's just a rumor for now, but this will absolutely put the night tour over the top!!!

Hold on now. That's just speculation. Nothing's been confirmed yet, so I wouldn't treat that as gospel.

Edit: So Theme Park Insider's saying they got a from a source. Now that's interesting.
TPI was spot-on about Diagon Alley and Transformers coming to Orlando. we'll see how this turns out.

TPI was spot-on about Diagon Alley and Transformers coming to Orlando. we'll see how this turns out.
Yes, I don't doubt Theme Park Insider. But we get quite a few Back to the Future rumors all the time, so I've always grown weary when it comes to anything Future related at the parks.

I've been saying that Universal needs a clocktower special effects presentation for the longest time! That site basically described what I've been saying for a while and what fans have been clamoring for!!! If they DO do this, I will be so happy. I know it's just a rumor for now, but this will absolutely put the night tour over the top!!!
That's what I'm thinking: this is what the nighttime tour needs to genuinely get people back in line. The night tour will most likely be shorter (probably the length cut in half), and this could be its star attraction.

Considering I usually go on the tour a few times anyway, it'll be awesome to go twice each time, and for the night version to be different. I absolutely love that Universal is still committed to making the tour its star attraction :)

That's what I'm thinking: this is what the nighttime tour needs to genuinely get people back in line. The night tour will most likely be shorter (probably the length cut in half), and this could be its star attraction.
Length cut-in half? Interesting. Does this mean the tour will skip King Kong, Earthquake, and Fast and Furious? Or just the smaller attractions? (Jaws, Red Sea, etc.)

In the press release, it stated that Fast and Furious will be a part of the night time tours. My guess is Kong will be as well.

Reactions: William
Keep in mind that Universal knows that some guests will prefer to do one type of tour over the other. It would be foolish not to incorporate the 2 newest, biggest segments during the night tour.

Reactions: JaySalahi
It might be dumb thinking but I think I figured out a plausible thing for Fast and Furious: Supercharged but this would work. Ok, You see Falls lake and on you're

left; you see the Picture cars of Universal studios (Moving the Picture cars). Then, you enter a Preshow section as there is a new Jimmy fallon short but it ties

into the ride. Basicly its Jimmy fallon Making your Tram 'Supercharged' as your Tram is waiting. The supercharging would be basicly rocking back the cars

(Alas RSR). Then you enter the Dome seamlessly as it wouldn't be like Kong but instead it reloads once all the trams come out. There'd be once you enter 2

Kuka arm enabled Cars to move back and fourth and the cars would be What the Front Projection is used but its Tej and Dom. The reason why I will

not be mentoning Paul walker is just that I don't think that it'd work well. So Once your racing; your Tram race with them gets invaded by a fake Cartel and now

its a fight for survivial on the Hot lanes of Los Angeles. Then the Rock comes in the fight to help Dom and Tej and to help get your Tram back to the studios.

Tej's car gets off the grid and Dom goes into a tunnel while Hobbs trys to get you back into the studios with escaping the Cartel. Tram escapes as the finish

ends in the backlot. You see dom for one last time and exit out with Jimmy Fallon wondering where you we're in the race. This is a theory for the tram as it

would work with the tram tor making a story but also respecting Fast and Furious.

Yeah, Kong doesn't use Fallon, and ill assume neither will F&F. Actually, none of the tour animations used Fallon, except for Curse of the Mummy's Tomb (and even then, I still saw Whoopie most of the time).

I'd like you to assume that the actual new animation will be more exciting, action packed and not as cheesy as you described.

They learned from Whoopi not to use a host for a tour animation. I loved the tour guides improvising, "Whoopi Goldberg?! What are you doing here of all places?!"