Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bingo! It's not unappealing because of the source material, it's the form they chose to represent it. Put those quality AAs in a B&B dark ride, and you have a new best ride in FL.

Exactly right. The source material isn't what alienates adults without kids (I love BatB). They wasted this on a meet and greet. My opinion: wasted opportunity for the best Fantasyland dark ride. Instead we get Little Mermaid who has already worn out her welcome in DCA.

Also, with the thread deletion, did post counts decrease as a consequence? I feel like my number has gone down by at least 40 posts.

Also, with the thread deletion, did post counts decrease as a consequence? I feel like my number has gone down by at least 40 posts.

Yes they did and not really anything we can do about it, which sucks. Hell I lost around 250 and didn't even realize til you said something :lol:

I could restore a backup, but it would be from Friday. So we would lose everything from Friday night, on. Not worth it. (Usually does every night, but if you haven't noticed...the forums are faster. Spent the weekend upgrading them.)

I know how to read...without being logged on, once i exited my internet it logs me off.

Forgive me, but you've only really shown up to defend MIABoy aka FloRida and knew he was banned for trolling (Which only would have been knowledge to Staff and the banned). When he was FloRida, he was stirring the pot against Disney. As MIABoy, he stirred the pot against Universal. He also joined under the name LMAO.

Now what exactly am I supposed to think with all that laid out in front of me.

Boy is MIA, LMFAO.

ixQTpE189fEsE.jpg

I really don't mind that Belle is a meet and greet at all. Would I have preferred a dark ride, of course, but it's not ultimately a bad thing. I know two of my friends and I are going to do this for sure and I think we'll all really like it and we're 18. Yes, I assume it's different for people older then that traveling alone, but I don't feel like anyone should feel alienated from this attraction. And something tells me that cast members won't go out of their way to embarrass anyone who might not be fully comfortable.

I think I made my point pretty well in the last thread, that I don't need to get into that arguement (or discussion) again. Looking forward to seeing the expansion in Januaury, for my daughters first trip to Disney World.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1223493#p1223493

here is a very detailed re-cap of the entire show. Looks to be about 10 minutes long. The biggiest complaint, is that only the vounteers get to take pictures with the princess..which kinda makes it similar to Olivanders where only 1 person gets chosen. So even though you are waiting for a meet and greet, that may not actually happen.

Overall, like I said think this is a very cool expereince, that will be very popular.

and that mirror effect is still amazing.

Last edited:
From the Disney Parks Blog:

We think this signature beverage will be a big hit at Gaston’s Tavern when New Fantasyland opens later this year – LeFou’s Brew, named after Gaston’s sidekick in “Beauty and the Beast.” It’s no-sugar added frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow, topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam. We bet the souvenir steins and goblets are going to go fast. (And, yes, if it sounds familiar, guests at Cars Land at the Disneyland Resort may have tasted the frozen concoction at the Cozy Cone.)

The quick-service restaurant, created to look like a comfy lodge in the English countryside, will be a great place to escape from the Florida sun. Outside is a statue of Gaston hoisting two kegs of his favorite brew; inside he’s center stage in a big portrait over the fireplace.
The signature sweet at Gaston’s, by the way, is warm, gooey cinnamon rolls, served all day.

gtc809172LARGE.jpg

Last edited:
That.Is.The.Biggest.Knockoff.Ive.Ever.Seen

They completely missed the point of Butterbeer, it's so successful not just because it has a good flavor but because there is novelty and authenticity to drinking it. It makes you feel like you're in the movie, no such product was ever in Beauty and the Beast and while I'm sure the beverage will be great I don't think it'll ever be able to match the success of Butterbeer.