Entrance Music and Announcements | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Entrance Music and Announcements

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hello, all. I visited USH earlier this year, and since that visit, I have been in search for the Access Hollywood theme featured on the Universal Starway. I have found some clips anywhere from 7 seconds to 30 seconds. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the theme featured on the Universal Starway. In my opinion the version on the Universal Starway seems more extended than what I am finding on the Internet. I appreciate any help offered.

Best Regards

Ahhhh thanks for that "welcome" music!
You're welcome!  I found it completely on accident, but I'm happy I did!

I've always wanted to go to USJ, on my Universal bucketlist but I've got to learn Japanese first! LOL
I'm sure you could go to USJ without knowing Japanese...I'm sure they're used to having American tourists just like how USH is used to having non-English speaking tourists haha!  But I'm sure it would help if you knew a little bit!

USJ is on my bucket list too...I'm just hoping I can go there before they start removing the classics (BTTF, Jaws, Backdraft, etc)!  Though for the record, I haven't heard of anything getting removed- I'm only assuming that it could happen eventually given that it's already happened to a lot of the classics at the Universal parks here in the U.S.!

Hello, all. I visited USH earlier this year, and since that visit, I have been in search for the Access Hollywood theme featured on the Universal Starway. I have found some clips anywhere from 7 seconds to 30 seconds. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the theme featured on the Universal Starway. In my opinion the version on the Universal Starway seems more extended than what I am finding on the Internet. I appreciate any help offered.

Best Regards
Hi, welcome to the forums!

That's probably an internal loop that the program uses during extended transitions. I'm not sure it would be available online unless someone records an especially long transition during Access Hollywood.

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we get the full list of the themes at the main entrance soon?

Will we get the full list of the themes at the main entrance soon?
I am also replicating Universal Studios Hollywood on a game, so that's what that goes to.

The Call To Adventure is the anthem of Universal Parks and Resorts. I'm pretty sure its played at every one of Universals Parks in some form.

Its definitely one of the best theme park songs out there.

Does anyone know the name of the two songs playing in the background of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3KmzKaROdBE?feature=oembed
I know 3/4th of every single song they play at Universal, if you need to know a name, id be happy to tel you

Reactions: William