Entrance Music and Announcements | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Entrance Music and Announcements

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know about music, but ride promotions/announcements informing guests of the new attractions will definitely be present.. Kinda like the "It's not just good; it's good enough!" type of deal - but more persuasive. :p

It's just not good, it's good enough. Lol. Oh Universal attempting to use Simpsons humor.

i know its not a entrance music but i finally heard the new HHN Closed music something along the lines of "we are closed. no rides are open. no shops are open. Please leave. you dont have to go home but you cant stay here. we gotta less than 7 hours to get all set for tomorrow. so please leave" it was amazing.

i know its not a entrance music but i finally heard the new HHN Closed music something along the lines of "we are closed. no rides are open. no shops are open. Please leave. you dont have to go home but you cant stay here. we gotta less than 7 hours to get all set for tomorrow. so please leave" it was amazing.
That reminds me of the StarWay during HHN. :lol: "This is the StarWay escalator speaking. Shut. The hell. Up."

Reactions: Allen The Actor
I love this. Someone needs to record this.

I love this. Someone needs to record this.

im coming into HHN as a guest tomorrow. I Just might have to. i didnt even hear the entire thing! as we were walking it wasnt playing in the dead zone near the old marvel store

im coming into HHN as a guest tomorrow. I Just might have to. i didnt even hear the entire thing! as we were walking it wasnt playing in the dead zone near the old marvel store

Please do! That would seriously make my day.

Ever since I first played that video 3 days ago, that tune has been replaying in my head over and over and over. Serious problem. Thanks, Jon.
LOL. :p

If you want, I can post the WaterWorld preshow loop...

Reactions: Alexshow.