Early Morning Magic | Inside Universal Forums

Early Morning Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting. My guess is it will be for those that want the hard ticket event, but not to stay up so late. This is probably geared to families since it states Fantasyland. So my guess is Peter Pan, M&G, and Mine Train will be included. But it may not be anything in Frontier or Future, so no Space, Thunder, or Splash.

My guess it will include breakfast instead of ice cream.

Reactions: SeventyOne
You can probably kiss the first thing at opening ride on mine train goodbye for those who didnt get a fastpass if this happens. Disney is in full lets see how far this goes mode it seems.

I am pretty sure just like the late night one that it will be select days. So I imagine there will be days this or EMH are not happening and you can get to Mine Train. But yes they will be limited moving forward. But if you think about it all of these people will have gone on Mine Train already, so you may still be able to get first morning ride since they will move out of fantasy land and to stuff they didn't ride yet.

BTW, I am not defending Disney for doing this. It is plain and simple a cash grab. But I just don't think it will effect the general guest that doesn't want to spend the extra $$$$

BTW, I am not defending Disney for doing this. It is plain and simple a cash grab. But I just don't think it will effect the general guest that doesn't want to spend the extra $$$$

Yet. But what happens when they decide that EMH is now a 50 dollar upcharge instead of these ones that are 150+?

Yet. But what happens when they decide that EMH is now a 50 dollar upcharge instead of these ones that are 150+?

Then it effects general guests and they would honestly be dumb for doing that. They would be making a couple extra bucks to then have people start to stay off property. If they want to make a dumb business decision, well there is nothing positive you can say about that.

People started staying on property because of value hotels, moderate hotels, and EXTRA benefits. If they start to take those benefits away, people will start to stay off site again. Or at least I would hope people would be smart to stay at a cheaper option.

People started staying on property because of value hotels, moderate hotels, and EXTRA benefits. If they start to take those benefits away, people will start to stay off site again. Or at least I would hope people would be smart to stay at a cheaper option.

But offsite is ALREADY the cheaper option by a landslide, and people are still signing up to stay at the All-Stars.

But offsite is ALREADY the cheaper option by a landslide, and people are still signing up to stay at the All-Stars.

Agreed, it is cheaper. That is my point. People stay on site which is more expensive because it is not as such a huge gap as it used to be before value resorts, but also because of the benefits added by staying on site. Dining plan, EMH, and more recently FP+ 60 day in advance are all reasons people stay on site even though it is more expensive. If they start to take away those things it just won't make sense to spend the extra money.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Seems that TDO has gone to ala carte pricing for your theme park experience. Instead of buying one all day ticket you can squeeze in a few hours riding "select" rides and meeting "select" characters. They are finding ways to sell the park 2 - 3 times a day rather than those wasteful one price tickets. And don't forget about reskinning ToT

Reactions: Mad Dog and IzzyB
No it isn't, at least not at all stars level. I paid 85 a night in January which when you factor in not needing a car and transport to and from the airport, was cheaper and more convenient than pricelineing something plus those costs. Trust me I looked at everything and I'm one cheap mofo. If Disney made people pay extra for parking/magic hours/transport I would definitely stay off site.

No it isn't, at least not at all stars level. I paid 85 a night in January which when you factor in not needing a car and transport to and from the airport, was cheaper and more convenient than pricelineing something plus those costs. Trust me I looked at everything and I'm one cheap mofo. If Disney made people pay extra for parking/magic hours/transport I would definitely stay off site.

I have heard this from others. I am on this facebook group now that my friend invited me to and many of them have stated that their trip on site was cheaper than their past trips off site. Because of the transportation and the dining plans. That they were able to save money because of all the benefits on site hotels have. Many of them used to always think on site was more expensive but finally worked up on-site pricing and determined they could save money. Now the hotel prices one for one are not cheaper, but when adding in the benefits they are cheaper. If they start to add fees for these benefits or start to stop certain benefits in favor of paid events I can see them losing hotel guests, because it will no longer make sense to stay on site. Which is why I think this is a cash grab and won't replace existing free benefits. The 3k limit tells me that this is not meant to replace EMHs since there is way more than 3,000 people staying on site.

$85 dollar nights at the All-Stars are few and far between, not to mention you're getting the barest of bare bones service wise.

$85 dollar nights at the All-Stars are few and far between, not to mention you're getting the barest of bare bones service wise.
Right but off sites are also more money not in value season anyway. Like I said, I'm cheap lol. If All Stars is bare bones service wise then I've never cared or noticed. The hotel is just a place to sleep for me and it's well maintained and clean. Before the value options existed many people stayed off site or didn't go at all to Disney. I forgot about when free dining comes around. If you fill a room its a pretty stellar deal.

How are they going to kick these people out of the park? :lol: Or this one will have to be an add-on to an existing park admission.

Sigh. If Disney put the same creativity into new attractions than they do into charging for the same ol' stuff.

How are they going to kick these people out of the park? :lol: Or this one will have to be an add-on to an existing park admission.

Sigh. If Disney put the same creativity into new attractions than they do into charging for the same ol' stuff.
Giant claw from toy story will grab guests and deposit them at the gates. It will be a mandatory $15 fee and finished in 7 years.

I think this one will be an add on to an existing ticket. There would be no way to kick them out unless they cleared the park of all of them and opened up. But my guess this will be a $50 upgrade to your ticket.

So more information has been released on this.

Entrance will start at 7:45 AM and guided to Fantasyland where they will have access to Pooh, Peter Pan, and Mine train. $69 for adult and $49 for kids. Price includes a continental breakfast at Pinocchio between 8:30 AM and 10 AM. The article I read said that this will not replace EMH and is available to any guest to purchase.

So I was close with the breakfast being included and limited to popular rides. I said $50, looks like they are going for a higher price point at almost $70. I am surprised it does not include the Princess M&G in addition to those rides. I thought for sure it would include that too.