Disney's California Adventure Overhaul | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's California Adventure Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
True dat. Thats why they are in different leagues. But once harry potter moves in around the corner to Uni Hollywood, theres gonna be competition. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!

Radiator Springs was over 400 million dollars. And FJ was 90 million.

The price spent on each has nothing to do with a difference in quality. Both are on the same level. If you think any different, you're blinded by fanboi-ism.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying it is in the same league is ignorance and an insult.

No it's not. It's the other way around buddy. But I know how much of a fanboi you are, so I'm just going to ignore you from here on in.

There is no "might". It's going into Jaws. And what you call tacky I call amazing. We get a new E-ticket hybrid coaster and a brand new E-ticket for both IoA and USF in the Hogwarts Express.

It sounds cool but at the end of the day like you said its down to preference and its too much potter spread out into both parks and Im sure most people that vist the parks are not potter fans. The reason why the WWOHP was so successful because there was only one place in the world to see it, in IOA. Potter is the next Kim kardashian, its gonna be in every corner. lol

It sounds cool but at the end of the day like you said its down to preference and its too much potter spread out into both parks and Im sure most people that vist the parks are not potter fans. The reason why the WWOHP was so successful because there was only one place in the world to see it, in IOA. Potter is the next Kim kardashian, its gonna be in every corner. lol

[video=youtube;uZjKUN5QI0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjKUN5QI0s[/video]

Radiator Springs was over 400 million dollars. And FJ was 90 million.

The price spent on each has nothing to do with a difference in quality. Both are on the same level. If you think any different, you're blinded by fanboi-ism.

They are not on the same level! Are you serious. The same level is building a mounatin range around hogwarts, surrounding Dragon Challange and passing Hogsmead. Thats the same level. Your a Uni Fanboi. And if you are, back it up with legit comments.

Im done.

Saying it is in the same league is ignorance and an insult.

Wow, really? I guess no has ever familiarized you with the idea of agreeing to disagree, then?

They're both incredible expansions. In terms of physical size, one may be bigger, but in terms of detail and theming, I believe they are on par with one another. But hey, that's just my opinion, which may or may not be considered to be completely wrong in the eyes of others. :thumbs:

but in terms of detail and theming, I believe they are on par with one another.

Bingo. Which ever one you like better is your personal preference.

And I'm glad I'm a Uni fanboi when I have a trip planned for Disneyland/DCA coming up in November that I cannot wait for. Just ask testtrack321. I won't shut up about it haha.

Alright folks, let's simmer down and look at the big picture...

ANYBODY else in the world stumbling on this little fight would have the following reaction:

[video=youtube;gZEdDMQZaCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU[/video]

Reactions: Cecilia
Can't we just all enjoy Carsland, Wizarding World and New Fantasyland. Be glad that all the parks are putting in major projects.
I am personally going to have to make a trip to DCA to see Cars in person, as a big fan of both films and it looks great from the pics.

My god, Carsland is a million times better than I thought, from the pics it looks amazing. And Radiator Springs Racers is definitely one of the best Disney rides in years.

Well played.:thumbs:

(Not what I meant. But well played.:p)

I dunno, JungleSkip, maybe that whole thing just proved you're not a Uni fanboy, maybe you're a Disney fanboy. :shrug: :lol:

So the question now, is how bad do they let WDW get before we get something like the amazing Disneyland Resort overhaul we've seen in the last decade?

That's the sad thing about RSR and FJ. It took years of neglect to get us two of the greatest dark rides in the world.

Remember, New Fantasyland is the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history. I'm sorry. I don't know why I keep yawning.

In my opinion I'd rather have Cars Land than Potter Land. Potter is cold, dark and English. Cars is warm, bright and American. I'm not much of a fan for either franchise so that bias is not there. I'd rather travel in an automobile than a horse, broom or bird thing. I'd rather have a rootbeer float with a cheeseburger than candy and butterbeer.

As for the money involved, everyone was so happy that Potter brought in money to expand and refurbish things at the resorts. All the money did nothing to stop a ticket price increase. So that arguement is out.

I haven't wanted to go back to Disney in California for almost twenty years. I am now thinking about going back.