Disney+ | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it will be a tier of Disney Plus right?

Like Disney Plus Ads, Disney Plus without ads then Disney Plus and Hulu?
Rumor of more tiers after Jan. ;) :D :lmao:\
* Disney + with Mickey and the Gang
*Disney + with Mickey and the Gang minus Pluto
*Disney+ with Mickey and the Gang minus Pluto and Goofy
*Disney+ with Mickey and No Gang
*Disney Plus with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
*Disney Plus with Snow White and Six Dwarfs
and....more new tiers in 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerroddragon
Hulu integration into Disney+ is in Beta testing for people who subscribe to the Disney bundle or have Hulu w/Live TV (which gets you Disney+).

This is a HUGE improvement for Disney+ and now (finally) puts us on par with the rest of the world as far as having a steady flow of content aimed at adults in the app. I also think that this will help lower the churn rate. This turns Disney+ from a babysitting service into a service that offers something for all ages now with a much wider content selection.

The amount of Adult Animation, Holiday classics (Elf is now on Disney+), vast array of reality programming, awards caliber shows and movies, Hulu Originals, tons of added Sci-Fi films as well, etc etc. The main Disney+ library along with the Hulu originals and licensed sdhows and films make this a top notch service now.

Last edited:
Reactions: belloq87
I think they are focusing on Hulu right now, but I’d imagine the long term plan honestly is to shut down the Hulu and ESPN+ apps individually and combine everything into a package on Disney+ that commands a high price point.
As someone who is growing to hate the functionality of the Hulu app (ESPN would have to improve just to suck) this is what I'm hoping.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nick
Binging the Santa Clauses and just started season 2, while im sad we're probably not getting another movie, this is just as good. Really enjoyed the first season.

Reactions: LieutLaww
It needs to be a live action come with the muppets The ABC show was really good by the end but no one was watching to see it.
I enjoyed that one as well

I still think a 10 episode Muppets Show that is like the classic show could work. Bring a Guest Star on like RDJ, Chris Evans and so on and do 2-3 little funny storys around that and think that could work but it would really need big guests to get the numbers Disney wants

It needs to be a live action come with the muppets The ABC show was really good by the end but no one was watching to see it.

Its because they changed the tone of the show inbetween seasons, like apparently they had a differerent writing team and everything.

Reactions: Nick
Does anyone know of any good essays or whatever that analyses/criticizes “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder” without falling into a certain brand of YouTubers? Can’t go anywhere without seeing some “anti-woke” garbage.

Does anyone know of any good essays or whatever that analyses/criticizes “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder” without falling into a certain brand of YouTubers? Can’t go anywhere without seeing some “anti-woke” garbage.
I bet if you asked more than half those people to define "woke" in a way that doesn't make them sound completely insipid, they wouldn't be able to. But GREAT show.

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
Its a show about the African/American POC/urban experience in America. There are some characters who have strong prejudices and biases; there are others who counter those biases typically. great show overall

Reactions: pumpkinbot343