Disney+ | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks great, besides the cast growing...I like there being able to see how other companies are trying to work after they find laughter more powerful

Reactions: n i c k
Welp. Consider me hyped! I loved all 3 DESCENDANTS movies, for the most part, I'm glad we FINALLY have a teaser for the upcoming sequel-spinoff!!

It will be interesting to see Brandy & Paulo officially brought in from the Roger & Hammerstein's Cinderella musical film as the DESCENDANTS version of Prince (Christopher) Charming & Cinderella.

I'm still sad over the passing of Cameron Boyce, but I'm glad they found a way to continue. Hopefully the songs will be good & not 50/50.

I can't help but notice the sizeable lack of content Disney+ seems to have in the past year or so. It seems there will be a big IP show every now and then and then it's months until anything relevant again. Also of note, they've essentially stopped releasing D+ original films. They've released none so far this year and there's only been only been 6 since the start of 2023, one of which was removed from the service entirely.

Also of note, they've essentially stopped releasing D+ original films. They've released none so far this year and there's only been 6 since the start of 2023, one of which was removed from the service entirely.
Which one got removed!?

I'm still pissed they removed the Mighty Ducks sequel series last year. I went to go watch it, but nope. Gone.

Well damn. That actually looked decent. Sadness. Wonder why they killed it.

Although, I couldn't help thinking about the DCom trilogy Zenon lol
Same reason they killed off a bunch of other stuff.... to save money. It costs them more money to stream it than if it's a poor performing film. They are now selling it digitally.

People have to watch period

The internet gets upset but I’m sure the numbers in originals are low

Everyone online wants new but what is the biggest film of the year so far….dune 2

If people want more originals support this, it’s basically a movie split up into a TV show with a good villain and showing social classes systems not with animals but people

I think it’s a shame most people will ignore this good show because it’s new and not based on Toy Story or something

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
People have to watch period

The internet gets upset but I’m sure the numbers in originals are low

Everyone online wants new but what is the biggest film of the year so far….dune 2

If people want more originals support this, it’s basically a movie split up into a TV show with a good villain and showing social classes systems not with animals but people

I think it’s a shame most people will ignore this good show because it’s new and not based on Toy Story or something

You completely misunderstood what I said. When I say “Disney+ Originals” that INCLUDES IPs. I’m not asking for original IP necessarily, I’m just saying D+ is in desperate need for content period.

And yes, everyone please watch Iwaju.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
You completely misunderstood what I said. When I say “Disney+ Originals” that INCLUDES IPs. I’m not asking for original IP necessarily, I’m just saying D+ is in desperate need for content period.

And yes, everyone please watch Iwaju.
I guess it depends on what that is

I’m watching more than enough on disney. Bad batch, catching up on bobs burgers, iwaju, moon girl season 2, shogun just came out (Hulu) and heard only amazing things about it.

Do people also not watch older shows? I’m always watching old simpsons on it and rewatching X-men for the X-men 97 show coming out this month

So my question is what more can Disney Plus reasonably be doing?

We got a new animated series from Disney studios, Bad Batch is starting off strong, Shogun is amazing per you guys and everyone else online, More Moon Girl, monsters at work, and xmen 97 coming soon plus TS concert.

Plus after many MCU, SW and DIsney Animated films/TV they give us documentaries on them like what DVD's used to do to draw fans to buy them

MCU is the only thing missing and we just got Echo and What If not even 3 months ago and with Xmen coming out plus Moon girl it kinda covers comics anyway. We also just got Percy Jackson

I guess it depends on how much free time you have but as a 34 year old with work, Disney plus puts out more then enough new and old content to keep me pretty happy.

My thing is the best thing on that list (Shogun) doesn’t really count imo fully as a Disney+ offering. It’s a Hulu original that happens to be being shown on D+ (and not even everyone with D+ gets Hulu content which is more why I consider Hulu content on the service to just be a bonus, not a feature.

Moreover, Shogun doesn’t get promoted within Disney+ as if it’s even on the service, you have to go hunting for it. They’re promoting Morbius more than they are Shogun.

Reactions: SeventyOne
My thing is the best thing on that list (Shogun) doesn’t really count imo fully as a Disney+ offering. It’s a Hulu original that happens to be being shown on D+ (and not even everyone with D+ gets Hulu content which is more why I consider Hulu content on the service to just be a bonus, not a feature.

Moreover, Shogun doesn’t get promoted within Disney+ as if it’s even on the service, you have to go hunting for it. They’re promoting Morbius more than they are Shogun.
I saw it at least once on my Disney Plus on my main page it had the Hulu Logo on it

I guess I count Hulu because I pay my price for both and have access to it all on Disney Plus

Like at least for me, its an App that I watch more then HBO, Peacock and Parmount combined.

HBO has an amazing show then its over and many times takes months if not a year before another show catches my eyes same with the other two services

To me if you like Disney, Marvel and Star Wars then Disney Plus kills if....if you want more they do give you it but at the same rate as other services at least from what I've seen

Yeah, I think that's the tricky thing. I pay for the Disney Bundle, so I think of all these services as pretty much the same. I use Disney+ a lot less than Hulu (because that's what I use to watch live TV) but more than Netflix (almost never). Granted, I'm also not watching many movies these days, so I'm more likely to be on an app to watch sports than a new (or old) movie.

Yeah, I think that's the tricky thing. I pay for the Disney Bundle, so I think of all these services as pretty much the same. I use Disney+ a lot less than Hulu (because that's what I use to watch live TV) but more than Netflix (almost never). Granted, I'm also not watching many movies these days, so I'm more likely to be on an app to watch sports than a new (or old) movie.
Realistically if any video streaming app, I’m on YouTube the most. But of anything I pay for, I’m on Hulu the most bc of having live TV version and watching a lot of NFL and NBA.

Reactions: Jake S