Disney Springs Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Springs Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Latest scuttlebutt around the Springs is that that "Neverland Tunnels" area will be an underground rum bar.

No mention of a name, but now has me speculating "Neverland" may have been a codename for a pirate theme?

Latest scuttlebutt around the Springs is that that "Neverland Tunnels" area will be an underground rum bar.

No mention of a name, but now has me speculating "Neverland" may have been a codename for a pirate theme?

Possibly. I know the Tunnels will have hidden entrances and such.

First I've heard of these tunnels, not that I follow DS discussion much but this does have me intrigued. Anymore info guys?

New Planet Hollywood concept art:

kjC23w7.jpg

M8NukB9.jpg

MrxcwZh.jpg

EsA7Amv.jpg

Ate at Wolfgang puck express last weekend. That pizza was absolutely incredible. I would eat there over more "upscale" places.

I'm just quoting the manufacturers website :lol:
I'm sure there are a lot of variables. Who knows it could be the company that operates the thing doesn't take proper care of it, based on their past of replacing qualified pilots with people with no experience because the pilots refused to go up due to wind I don't exactly have a lot of faith in them.

Reactions: Nick
The Edison posted the job opening for General Manager last night.

https://patinagroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=666&alid=5743e0260cf281d9a00e3262

They want upscale dining and nightclub experience.
Save PI has posted rumors that The Edison may feature a night club, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that ends up happening.

Of course, WDW shut down HOB from doing ny sort of club nights in late 2015, so if there is one at The Edison then it will probably be fairly tame as HOB got shut down because of a few things...
1. Free admission to anyone over 18 (21 the last few months) and lax bartenders in checking ID.
2. Disney CMs (mostly CPs) would go here, get plastered, not show up for work or not even make it home and then they ultimately got fired for it.

Nevertheless, HOB was pretty much THE place to be in Orlando on Sundays for clubbing.

Last edited: