Console Gaming (General) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Console Gaming (General)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rock Star Also just posted you have a week to come back to the office

I hope the gaming industry starts to unionize soon, the employees are being treated like crap

I definitely didn’t see this coming.
Since they’re still exploring a partnership with Microsoft this probably means they’ll still work on Crash and Spyro. Maybe it could even mean Banjo Kazooie.

Nope. Never got around to it.

But as a kid, i had a very basic roller coaster only design "game" where you'd design the layout, then test run it & different "judges" would rate it lol. It pre-dated RCT.

Make more games with the same care and attention to detail that games like Hogwarts Legacy and Batman Arkham exuded and less like Suicide Squad and you wouldn’t have to worry. It’s really not that freaking complicated and your success with those games proves that.

Reactions: MrRoamer
Make more games with the same care and attention to detail that games like Hogwarts Legacy and Batman Arkham exuded and less like Suicide Squad and you wouldn’t have to worry. It’s really not that freaking complicated and your success with those games proves that.
I wish some of these companies would just fail and go away forever

Like WB has learned nothing....just nothing

Reactions: MrRoamer and Mike S
Why does it feel like this is the first confirmation that the whole trilogy would be console exclusive to PlayStation? Did I miss something?
I’ve never played Final Fantasy myself so I don’t personally have a dog in this fight but that must have been a big check to keep it exclusive. I’m just wondering if it’s worth it in the end. It was going to sell well on PlayStation regardless.

Why does it feel like this is the first confirmation that the whole trilogy would be console exclusive to PlayStation? Did I miss something?
I’ve never played Final Fantasy myself so I don’t personally have a dog in this fight but that must have been a big check to keep it exclusive. I’m just wondering if it’s worth it in the end. It was going to sell well on PlayStation regardless.
I know they said the first game was....but yeah this is the first time I'm hearing this as well but in a way makes sense

If the first act of the story is only on PS5 then would be funny to bring part 2 and 3 without the first....though it has happened before Mass Effect 2 came out on PS3 but you could not play the first game on a Sony system for a while after that

Reactions: Mike S
I know they said the first game was....but yeah this is the first time I'm hearing this as well but in a way makes sense

If the first act of the story is only on PS5 then would be funny to bring part 2 and 3 without the first....though it has happened before Mass Effect 2 came out on PS3 but you could not play the first game on a Sony system for a while after that
All I remember was that each game was always advertised as “first on PlayStation” implying other consoles could be later on.

Reactions: mccgavin
All I remember was that each game was always advertised as “first on PlayStation” implying other consoles could be later on.
Yeah, I can't find much because google is filled with all the articles about this news.

I remember the talk about FF7 because I know it upset many gamers

Its not a fair mindset but my thing is....which every console sells more I'm fine with having exclusives. The people have spoken and the PS5 is the clear winner this gen back when 360 locked in games it felt fair to me as well like Sony screwed up the Ps3 launch and why not push games onto a system people are willing to pay more

Also as long as a game comes to PC, its really not that bad any more you can get a PC to play most games FF7 is on steam so to me its not that hard to play if you really want to

Reactions: Mike S
Yeah, I can't find much because google is filled with all the articles about this news.

I remember the talk about FF7 because I know it upset many gamers

Its not a fair mindset but my thing is....which every console sells more I'm fine with having exclusives. The people have spoken and the PS5 is the clear winner this gen back when 360 locked in games it felt fair to me as well like Sony screwed up the Ps3 launch and why not push games onto a system people are willing to pay more

Also as long as a game comes to PC, its really not that bad any more you can get a PC to play most games FF7 is on steam so to me its not that hard to play if you really want to
Yeah I was just coming at it from the perspective of games being so expensive to make does the money Sony paid Square Enix actually cover the potential lost sales and I don’t mean from Xbox. Trying to get versions on Nintendo hardware would’ve been very lucrative I believe.

This looks like one of those games that just comes along and finally breaks its genre into the mainstream. The premise alone is one of those wacky daydream thought experiments all of us have had at some point. I also thinks it’s no surprise this is yet another game coming to us from what looks to be a midsize studio.