Bands, Brew & BBQ 2016 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Bands, Brew & BBQ 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Depends on the act, really. It's not crazy like Mardi Gras, but it would be wise to do some planning ahead to get a decent seat.
The only time it's ever been insane crowded at a SW/BGT concert was the 2 times Pentatonix came to BGT. Gwazi Park was legit packed. They probably could've filled an arena with how many people showed up.

The only time it's ever been insane crowded at a SW/BGT concert was the 2 times Pentatonix came to BGT. Gwazi Park was legit packed. They probably could've filled an arena with how many people showed up.

Zac Brown Band in 2010, Foreigner in 2012, Kid Rock in 2014... Depends on the act.

Reactions: Nick
Zac Brown Band in 2010, Foreigner in 2012, Kid Rock in 2014... Depends on the act.
Yup. Switching to Universal for a second, I still remember seeing Kelly Clarkson there probably 3-4 years ago now. They were so not prepared for how packed that place got (as far as on the F&B side of things mostly). I vividly remember being there and not being able to get any closer than the Twister gift shop.

Yup. Switching to Universal for a second, I still remember seeing Kelly Clarkson there probably 3-4 years ago now. They were so not prepared for how packed that place got (as far as on the F&B side of things mostly). I vividly remember being there and not being able to get any closer than the Twister gift shop.

If it's the night I'm thinking... That was 2009. :lol:

Steve Miller band was pretty bad at Uni, can't imagine they have gotten better.

Might go to Daughtry if the husband wants to do the whole BBQ thing.

Alabama had a ridiculously large crowd today. The stadium filled to capacity and almost all the lawn seating was filled as well. Cars were even being directed across the street and a tram was put into operation around when I arrived at 3pm. Manta even reached an over 60 minute wait and started using some of the non-rider aquarium as queue space to compensate, as is procedure.