Annual Pass Benefits | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Pass Benefits

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Annual Pass Survey going on at the main entrance of the park today!  I made sure to go back and get involved with the survey.  Lots of questions on what benefits do you use and want to see with the Annual Pass program.  This is what we want... don't pass this up!  
What did you say?

They were asking subjects like:

Do we want discount options for VIP Tour?

Do we want access to the VIP Lounge for lunch?

Do we want more free parking options or more discount parking options?

What attractions do we come to see, specifically?
Are we aware and utilize our current benefits?

What is the best way of getting the information about pass benefits to you?

Do you feel like you are part of an elite community?  I said, no.

Asked a lot about family demographics, how many AP's per household, how often do you plan to use your current pass, etc.?

What benefits would you like to see in the future, etc?

Reactions: Allen The Actor
noob question whats priority borading for studio tour=p? I took the survey last week before leaving btw;)

Honestly, its the one benefit I would not mind eliminating for something else entirely.  I am the only Premium Passholder in my family and have no use to visit the park by myself!
I would see why eliminating that would be a good thing. They should at least let you bring one person with you to priority boarding 

Solution: Visiting the park during the weekdays when the line is not spilling onto the bridge.

The whole point of the Premium AP Gate A is to encourage the entire family to buy Premium so they can go together instead of having one AP get Premium for the parking and letting everyone else get the No-Blackout-Day pass.

Did anyone else get asked to be on the research panel after taking the AP preview survey for DM? I didn't even know they had an AP research panel.
13619272763_b1b1576e72_b.jpg

Reactions: BigBSerrano