2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person that posted it works for the Miami Herald so she was obviously sent the art and all of the info.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that is questionable about that art is that this is supposed to be a "family coaster" but the queue is seemingly a stair tower. The similar stair towers at Aquatica and Adventure Island don't have elevators so I assume this won't either.

Sorry grandma and grandpa. Or anyone with disabilities at all.

So much for it being a "family" coaster.

Is it safe to assume that the staircase there that reminds me of Aquatica is the queue? and that the indoor part is hopefully a dark ride because wasn't there a building on the site of this?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that is questionable about that art is that this is supposed to be a "family coaster" but the queue is seemingly a stair tower. The similar stair towers at Aquatica and Adventure Island don't have elevators so I assume this won't either.

Sorry grandma and grandpa. Or anyone with disabilities at all.

So much for it being a "family" coaster.

I don't think that's the queue....

I don't think that's the queue....
Well i'll be glad for it not to be. Just basing my assumption off of MANY previous attractions with a similar stair tower queue that the company has built at their water parks.

Of course, they are water parks, but when I see something like that, i'm automatically reminded of SeaWorld/Busch.

Vertical lift or elevator lift? I don't see any track going up that tower. It almost looks as though the train dispatches facing the tower, rises up the elevator shaft facing the tower, then leaves backwards, which would be really cool for a spinning coaster.

Anyone know the manufacturer? Intamin and Gerstlauer spinning models look pretty similar.

Vertical lift or elevator lift? I don't see any track going up that tower. It almost looks as though the train dispatches facing the tower, rises up the elevator shaft facing the tower, then leaves backwards, which would be really cool for a spinning coaster.

Anyone know the manufacturer? Intamin and Gerstlauer spinning models look pretty similar.
I have a hard time seeing Busch going immediately back to Intamin after the mess they had with Falcon's Fury.

It's an elevator lift.

Manufacturer is MACK

Status
Not open for further replies.