2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the manufacturer is definitely Mack. They're no stranger to elevator lifts. (Matterhorn Blitz at Europa Park, Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster at Warner Brothers Movie World in Austrialia). Though this would be the first time they've used it on a spinning coaster of theirs.

Also, it looks like they're possibly using new spinning cars for this one. Normally their spinning coaster cars have riders seated back to back, while the concept art for this is showing both rows facing forward like a regular wild mouse car.

So to summarize...

kong_entry2-800x404.jpg

mako2.jpg

18161594682_aa09707288_o.jpg

1HWQIPa.gif

Busch Gardens has also said they were open to keeping Gwazi via some RMC redo and that nothing had been decided.

I say let RMC loose and retrack both sides, add inversions on one track and more air on the other without inversions while keeping a dueling aspect both.

Busch Gardens has also said they were open to keeping Gwazi via some RMC redo and that nothing had been decided.

I say let RMC loose and retrack both sides, add inversions on one track and more air on the other without inversions while keeping a dueling aspect both.

So Gwazi is still there? I thought this was going to go on its plot, although it doesn't look like this will take up much of a footprint.

So Gwazi is still there? I thought this was going to go on its plot, although it doesn't look like this will take up much of a footprint.

Gwazi is very much still there. Just isn't open.

They technically have never said it was going anywhere too. Just that it will be closed. They could ultimately decide to re-open it later, or decide what everyone is hoping for and bulldoze it for something better.

I think that Gwazi could be good with a retrack and maybe a theme that connects it with Morocco so it is less random. With the retrack they could also compress the design of some of those turns a little to make room for something new and just make the dueling aspect work a little more, kinda like at Twisted Colossus. I'm thinking expanding theme to the area around the coaster entrance and keep the logo and name, some lions are native to Morocco after all.

Not sure how this is a "lose" based on one piece of concept art. Also, this is supposed to be a family attraction, not the biggest/fastest/whateverest ride in the world/Florida/whatever. In a park with four world class coasters already, this fills in the gap between Air Grover and Scorpion/Cheetah Hunt and could be a LOT of fun.

Not sure how this is a "lose" based on one piece of concept art. Also, this is supposed to be a family attraction, not the biggest/fastest/whateverest ride in the world/Florida/whatever. In a park with four world class coasters already, this fills in the gap between Air Grover and Scorpion/Cheetah Hunt and could be a LOT of fun.

I think each pic represent a florida park with Wonka being the pic representing what disney is getting next year.

It's nice to see that the SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Florida Properties are finally getting it when it comes to investing in their parks. Yes, some light theme and decoration is good, but stick to what you're good at - building very unique and solid attractions. Looks like Brian Morrow probably got a few slaps on the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.