2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be waiting a year for a 60 sec coaster, and we are...moving on

I thought the same at first, but Mummy's coaster section isn't even a minute and look how great it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm supposed to be waiting a year for a 60 sec coaster, and we are...moving on

I thought the same at first, but Mummy's coaster section isn't even a minute and look how great it is.

Let me rephrase....I'm supposed to wait a year for a 60 second family coaster...moving onnn..

Unless Busch has something up their sleeve (guessing they don't)...then I am not too happy with this expansion already

Yes I know it hasn't been built yet and I am judging it early..

There is a glitch in this thread that does that to everyone's post when it is longer or contains a certain character set. Perhaps it is the paragraph return.

Last edited:
There is a glitch in this thread that does that to everyone's post when it is longer or contains a certain character set. Perhaps it is the paragraph return.

Thanks for the heads up, as it has happened to me twice already I was curious myself. It better not happen with this post!

I see someone is sad that it isn't a super duper Intamin.

You can expect a focus on the "overall" family under the new CEO. His last big thing at Silver Dollar City was a redo of a popular kids area to make it a more complete area with new and refurbished rides for the whole family. The reviews are highly positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
How alliterative...I already hate this ride haha

At least the Six Flags Name Generator got dusted off a bit.

I think dumbed down names like this might just be the new normal for Busch. Like Falcon's Fury or Cheetah Hunt (I still like Cheetaka better).

Ummmm.... this wasn't the name a month ago and for some time before that. Marketing may have stuck their ideas into the mix recently. Previously, the original was a bit more clever... wicked even.

Ummmm.... this wasn't the name a month ago and for some time before that. Marketing may have stuck their ideas into the mix recently. Previously, the original was a bit more clever... wicked even.

Well then here's to hoping they bring that name back because I would LOVE to be proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.