Wonder Woman 3 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Wonder Woman 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The studio made the changes to WW84 rather than letting Patty Jenkins do her thing (which is why the first one worked). I don't blame her for trying to stick to her vision.

Reactions: Nico
The studio made the changes to WW84 rather than letting Patty Jenkins do her thing (which is why the first one worked). I don't blame her for trying to stick to her vision.
I’d have to read the script

but I highly doubt it was not near as good as the first one.

I’d have to read the script

but I highly doubt it was not near as good as the first one.

i dont know if this is fully true, but i remember a youtube analysis/ review video saying that the first wonder woman is the way it is because of input and involvement from Snyder. he helped shape it or something?
ill look for it

I don't understand this... I would've preferred a new actress considering he's recasting Batman and recasted Superman, why keep Gadot?

I loveeeee WW1

Unless they reboot the story to have WW1 count but not the other films then it could be ok

But besides BB/PM no other characters should be coming over

Is Harley going to be Marget? They don't think casting some people again and not others is just going to confuse General people....I guess this will just be another DCU some films will be great and others just are meh because the studio seem to be forcing crap