What we know, and what we think we know... | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

What we know, and what we think we know...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, this is pretty infuriating, Screamscape posted a news bit regarding this 1.5 billion plan and they credited ******** with the story, when it was originally posted here:

General Resort News - (10/17/12) A report at ******** all about Universal Orlando starts off showing off the construction and ongoing maintenance efforts Universal has been doing in the parks and ends with some great news. They report that $1.5 Billion dollars has now been approved for future capital projects at Universal Orlando over the next 10 year, starting things off with the fast-tracked Transformers ride and then the London side of the Potterverse.
Beyond those two projects, there is an estimated $850 million leftover for future projects. The first of these have already begun to possibly surface, with rumors of a couple of Seuss ride concepts dueling for attention themed to either The Lorax or The Grinch. Something new could awaken in Jurassic Park, or Universal may choose to drop the Marvel heros and rethemed that Island. Over at the Studios, we’ve heard for some time now that T2/3D was on the chopping block, and several new plans have been envisioned to rethemed the kiddie area, and perhaps even eventually replace ET with something new. Either way, looks like the next decade is going to be bright and very busy for Universal Orlando.

And now even Hypable has picked up his bullcrap. I mean they quote his description of the many rumors of the Hogwarts Express like it's a freaking press release!

I think I need to be caught up, would a Universal Water Park mean the end of Wet N' Wild?

Yes because for one they wouldn't need two water parks but most importantly there paying out the ass for the lease deal on International Dr. Their lease is up and either signed a short term extension or heaven forbid a paying annually.

"There’s a whole lot more to the attraction that we won’t spoil for you, but the more we hear about the Potter expansion, the more excited we are about it."

Instead of what he wrote he should have just came out and said, until he reads it on here. lol

Now that there are four tower cranes spread across Universal Orlando (and more to come :look:), here are some panoramic photos that try to get them all in frame.

From @bioreconstruct

1 of only 3 locations within the Orlando Universal Studios theme park where you can see the 4 boom cranes at once.

iNandH0i1Z4Dj.jpg

2 of only 3 locations within the Orlando Universal Studios theme park where you can see the 4 boom cranes at once.

ib1viYvQd5kyfK.jpg

3 of only 3 locations within the Orlando Universal Studios theme park where you can see the 4 boom cranes at once.

ibgSHGTLEJ5Qtt.jpg

Think I might have to check on this tomorrow :look:

If you have a problem with someone (Suck it Mice Age) taking advantage of info, please feel free to share your thoughts.

I usually don't start B.S., but it's pretty sad at this point where I don't care.

If you have a problem with someone (Suck it Mice Age) taking advantage of info, please feel free to share your thoughts.

I usually don't start B.S., but it's pretty sad at this point where I don't care.
will do :thumbs: I only share info with y'all and the Twitter verse though

- - - Updated - - -

Think I might have to check on this tomorrow :look:

I'll be at USF tomorrow for HHN :thumbs:

Raises sniper rifle... :look:

So, Transformers is now officially confirmed by Universal and a spectacular Simpsons expansion is now under construction.

So at Universal Resort Orlando we have:

Cabana Bay Resort
Transformers: The Ride 3D
Project 007 (Transformers Cafe)
Springfield
Potter 2.0

Add to that the rumored Suess/JP addition.

So at Universal Resort Orlando we have:

Cabana Bay Resort
Transformers: The Ride 3D
Project 007 (Transformers Cafe)
Springfield
Potter 2.0

Add to that the rumored Suess/JP addition.

To use Walt Disney's old saying they sure are "Plussing it" around the resort..I really do think FFL will be replaced fairly soon as well.

To use Walt Disney's old saying they sure are "Plussing it" around the resort..I really do think FFL will be replaced fairly soon as well.

I'd actually like to see some more movement in IOA before that. But while that area is behind walls, I guess it makes sense to get it done.....

Stretching it a little thin with the contractors...