What we know, and what we think we know... | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

What we know, and what we think we know...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's just beyond mind boggling to look back just a few years as see how drastic the landscape of Universal has evolved and how much more it will in the next couple years. It's such a great time to be a fan of the parks and has been well worth the wait thru all those years they remained quiet :happy:

The $1.5B is for Orlando only. And property acquisition was mentioned as a priority.
That's a big number...If Uni could move half of the employee stuff to a new plot of land they would free up tons of land..just look at how much space the employee parking lot takes up

No, you didn't miss anything. I just made a new friend yesterday who had a lot to say. I am having to be a bit cryptic.

Interesting.

Confirmed (or basically confirmed)
Potter
Transformers
Cabana Bay
Simpsons Area

Strongly Rumored
New FFL show
Seuss Addition
Water park
Jurassic Park Expansion

Possible Additions
KidZone Dark Ride
Rethemed KidZone
New show in TL Theater or something to replace it
Infrastructure Upgrades
T2 Replacement
Shrek Replacement
Twister Replacement
IoA nighttime spectacular
Lost Continent work
IoA street entertainment upgrades

Big Picture Stuff

Purchase of more land

It's nice to see the park getting some love.

I really hope Jurassic Park gets a new ride, hopefully a jeep ride.

^Especially knowing how much Uni has learned to stretch a max budget and get results that look double the cost. :thumbs:

When you say water park, is this a water park with a few slides inside the park? or a whole new park ? I'm guessing the latter

A full on water park from what I have read hear on these boards. I thought there was even a name they trademarked that someone found but I don't recall the name, anyone know what that was?

I've been told yes, and that they've been actively looking at doing so.

I have no idea what land, though.

I wonder what they would even do with it. Like it was said in here I know I've seen they want a waterpark, but would they build a 3rd park? Or just keep focusing on the two parks they already have (and conveniently can all be done by walking)?

It would be nice to keep some old rides without having them replaced even if the new rides are better/awesome.