Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 449 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what 4 things will be open with a full capacity park + media?

This is not going to go well.

I'm considering going to the opening ceremony, doing the blue wave slide, eating, then leaving. I'll wait till everything is done to do the whole day Park.

I just read five pages worth of posts, and all I'm left thinking is why someone thinks there are railroad tracks going throwing UOR. The rest was inevitably pointless and circular.

I love this place

Reactions: Andysol
I'm taking all this talk with a grain of salt. This thread has been moving at a lightning pace over the past few days and will speed up more until Thursday. In the build up to the grand opening, there is misinformation every where.
I really have been keeping that mindset since first word of it. Why not go ahead and make it official today If they do know it's not happening? Just wondering if they'll wait until opening day when people get there to tell them, if this is true..

I really have been keeping that mindset since first word of it. Why not go ahead and make it official today If they do know this is not happening? Just wondering if they'll wait until opening day when people get there to tell them.

They may still be hopeful they can pull everything together in the next 80 or so hours....

We'll all know soon enough.

What baffles me is that this is a new park opening but instead of feeling excited, many seem to be more worried. The marketing hasn't been extensive, compared to Avatarland or even Harry Potter, which are lands. It seems like the Jimmy Fallon ride was more hyped.

They should have had Jimmy come down now (instead of when he did) and cover Volcano Bay and his ride.

Last edited:
What baffles me is that this is a new park opening. The marketing hasn't been extensive, compared to Avatarland or even Harry Potter, which are lands. It seems like the Jimmy Fallon ride was more hyped.

They should have had Jimmy come down now (instead of when he did) and cover Volcano Bay and his ride.

Not to support that idea that things won't be ready but there might be a reason it seems like Universal aren't heavily pushing this however, upon saying that. I've seen people posting screenshots from Twitter and TV from all kinds of different areas.

It makes sense for Universal to have Fallon coming down and killing two birds with one stone from a financial point of view but Universal want two separate events.

Status
Not open for further replies.