Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just got confirmation that yes, VB TMs will park in the main employee lot with shuttles but not at THAT turn around. Now with more info, I'm pretty sure that is the drop off for hotel shuttles at the park entrance rather than sending them to the hub to catch shuttles there.

I think that's the gap people are trying to figure out. If people from the new properties are getting transported to the transportation hub, that's fine for the parks but a bit of a walk getting to VB if they have to enter the car park and get the tram.

latest

OK, just got confirmation that yes, VB TMs will park in the main employee lot with shuttles but not at THAT turn around. Now with more info, I'm pretty sure that is the drop off for hotel shuttles at the park entrance rather than sending them to the hub to catch shuttles there.

It does look like buses can enter the tram/bus lane between the car park and the tunnel to VB.

bus route.jpg

This would probably save some time by the buses not having to drive down Turkey Lake Road.

I'm thinking the bus drop off area near the Entrance will only be for Tour Buses during special events. Much like IOA has a bus drop off area next to the entrance but it's not used for regular park guests.

I spit on the base of this sign... I dunno who is creating these retro looks within UC but I am sick of it. I would like to belt them with 1960's boomerang Formica.

Tiki culture and retro vacations are what the park are themed on, as well as the hotel next store. So it fits very well. I personally love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.