Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I imagine the two preshow rooms held as many people as the theatres did, just w/o seats a screen. Really just asking about the preshow space -- if the ride is two theatre, maybe HHN uses the space from the pre-shows sort of thing.
The indoor queue uses up the second theater's preshow room, and the attraction itself is in the second theater space. The gift shop is where the main preshow space was, and now the main theater is just an empty venue for HHN.

Anyone know how the fire escapes work for this one?

Are there some half doors on the little wall/barriers?
You gotta blast your way out. :D

I wonder if universal banned that dude for posting the POV. If I were them I would just take his pass away. It would be hilarious to know someone who got themselves blocked is out has to pay for a full priced day ticket plus parking any time they want to post about something new.

Does anyone have a thread where I can apologize for ever bringing up Pete Werner? :skull::skull::skull:

They were doing that on Sunday but not today. I also noticed they made the crosshairs move more smoothly today.

man. I held my blaster more like a shotgun, closed one eye and kept one on the crosshairs -- I thought that was why I had my best score, didn't get lost as much in the chaos -- but I imagine it was just them tweaking things. They used the outdoor queue when we went -- music instead of the videos. People seemed to enjoy the music enough that the time went by quickly (for me) -- saw a 2nd outdoor queue area that did not have the shade/screens that the first section has.

Okay, nerdy talk time:

Do they utilize time travel or some other methodology to explain how the villains both past and present are all able to make an appearance?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Some attractions choose to be very specific about their place in the timeline and how their narratives intersect with those of the feature films (Shrek 4D, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, Escape from Gringotts). Others are just sort of doing their own thing and ask you to get on-board (Revenge of the Mummy, Forbidden Journey, arguably E.T. Adventure). This sounds like it's the latter.

Was hoping the villains from the Despicable Me movie would get a lot more screen time (pa dum tsh) on this ride than the Vicious Six. I know the whole point of the ride is trying out for the team but maybe we could've had some rooms where Vector, Scarlet, etc show us what they've got/trying to take out the competition?

Reactions: Coolbfitz