Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This gets into a larger question about whether or not it's a good thing that a theme park attraction requires your phone to fully experience it as-intended.
I think it’s ok in this case because this was never meant to be a headlining attraction, it’s only one minor attraction in a park full of “phone free” experiences.

Also not nearly as horrible as Disney actually charging for power ups in the terrible Spider-Man ride in DCA that I can’t even remember the name of.

Transformers has always been New York. The entrance is facing San Francisco. Wouldn’t have made any sense being part of Production Central.

The map on the website has the new USF logo and still had it in Production Central, but I haven't looked at a real in-park map in ages so *shrug*

I’m fairly certain this hasn’t been the case for awhile, but I could be wrong.

Also, gotta love how New York hop-skips right over Minion Land to make it to HRRR seeing as Minion Land goes all the way down to Minion Cafe. THE CANON IS GLITCHING.

It's been like that since it first opened in 2013.
9159357788_520f7e7c7f_b.jpg

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Skold
It's been like that since it first opened in 2013.
9159357788_520f7e7c7f_b.jpg
Odd. I guess I never looked at a map and just assumed it was New York because it was literally closer to San Francisco than Mummy is. It’s definitely at a crossroads of NY/Hollywood, but the entrance to the ride is nowhere near where Production Central was (although I guess the Transformers M&G is).

Odd. I guess I never looked at a map and just assumed it was NewcYork because it was literally closer to San Francisco than Mummy is. It’s definitely at a crossroads of NY/Hollywood, but the entrance to the ride is nowhere near where Production Central was (although I guess the Transformers M&G is).

Should have always been in NY, but technically never was.

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Nick
Sooo, this unexpected change adds a little drama to where ET & Animal Actors get placed when Dreamworks opens next summer. ;)....Myself, I like he map change eliminating Production Central and expanding NY.