USH Never a World-Class Park? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

USH Never a World-Class Park?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually really love that idea. It was greatly expand the park, and in all honesty, with how much land Universal has for the studio, I feel that they can easily build new soundstages elsewhere on the property anyway! I would totally support this.
I am for this as well.

The Lower Lot would, without a doubt, benefit greatly from an expansion.

Only issue is... it'd be a huge mistake to close TF for an extended period of time, even after Potter.

Some really cool ideas.  Stages 37, 41, 42, 43 and 44 are audience stages. And they aren't used much anymore. So they could easily go. Stages 33, 34, 35 and 36 are small (6,800 sq/ft) and might easily be replaced/relocated. Too bad we aren't running the park...

Reactions: Jonathan
Some really cool ideas. Stages 37, 41, 42, 43 and 44 are audience stages. And they aren't used much anymore. So they could easily go. Stages 33, 34, 35 and 36 are small (6,800 sq/ft) and might easily be replaced/relocated. Too bad we aren't running the park...
You can run the park yourself in... Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure! No..OK.