Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To move on a bit....

Those food options in SNW, if translated to some degree to every other land (forget the hub restaurants for now, but they’re here too!) and this will be a park where I FEAST.
Absolutely agreed. Get some nice special cocktails in a few areas, and I could see myself eating/drinking around the park a la World Showcase.

Food has become bigger and better every year in the parks. Monsters seems prime for some creative offerings.
This is exactly where my thoughts went, but also Viking food could be good in HTTYD, also has the only sit-down table service restaurant (I think Great Hall was originally rumored as table service?) in any of the 4 lands opening in the park. Going to be goood

This is exactly where my thoughts went, but also Viking food could be good in HTTYD, also has the only sit-down table service restaurant (I think Great Hall was originally rumored as table service?) in any of the 4 lands opening in the park. Going to be goood

I keep thinking of Medieval Times food for HTTYD. :lol: Let’s hope it’s better than that.

The food from that area where Frankenstein originated (Hesse) and take places has more of a Bavarian flair and heavily uses potatoes in their dishes.

If they go Transylvanian for Dracula lots of soups and similiar style food:

The food from that area where Frankenstein originated (Hesse) and take places has more of a Bavarian flair and heavily uses potatoes in their dishes.

If they go Transylvanian for Dracula lots of soups and similiar style food:

Frankfurt is a great city with great food.

Status
Not open for further replies.