Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 523 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia with rumored future Nintendo plans for USF, IOA and EU

vince-mcmahon.gif

Can’t imagine what they’d do beyond this but having lands for their top 3 brands ain’t bad :)

Also would this affect Simpsons in Hollywood?

Last edited:
@Alicia maybe you can shed some light on this. If Luigi's Mansion is a mini land like DK, will we only be able to access this area via SNW's main portal + the walk back there, or will another portal be made facing the hub?

Also, would that leave any room for a secondary mini land in that plot or just LM?

All of this sounds really cool, but I’m gonna be honest….that Pokémon concept sounds pretty underwhelming to me. I was really hoping the AR would be isolated to Mario Kart, but it sounds like they want to expand on it despite the feedback from USH. Losing Spiderman is going to be a major loss for the Japanese.

Reactions: Mike S and belloq87
@Alicia maybe you can shed some light on this. If Luigi's Mansion is a mini land like DK, will we only be able to access this area via SNW's main portal + the walk back there, or will another portal be made facing the hub?

Also, would that leave any room for a secondary mini land in that plot or just LM?
I honestly don't know. If I were Nintendo I'd want a warp pipe from SNW proper only. Plus, this way they wouldn't have to use the entire expansion plot if they only needed half. There is already an exit path doorway opening to the left of 1-UP Factory, to the right of the DK portal, which could work and lead to expansion plot.

The difficulty will be building around the backstage paths to Nintendo hub retail and Pizza Moon quick service's delivery access. I am very curious to see how it plays out.

Just a random question… is there going to be any non- coaster attractions that are grand and very open? Like how Disney does large E-Ticket attractions. Radiator Springs Racers, Rise of Resistance, Indiana Jones, boat rides…Etc. Universal tends to do rides that are very close to the ride vehicle and never really wide or super tall. Wondering if there will be something with a grand reveal. I’m assuming they haven’t done much in the past (maybe Jurassic Park) because of space issues.

Just a random question… is there going to be any non- coaster attractions that are grand and very open? Like how Disney does large E-Ticket attractions. Radiator Springs Racers, Rise of Resistance, Indiana Jones, boat rides…Etc. Universal tends to do rides that are very close to the ride vehicle and never really wide or super tall. Wondering if there will be something with a grand reveal. I’m assuming they haven’t done much in the past (maybe Jurassic Park) because of space issues.
The Ministry of Magic will have a very tall atrium.

I don't know what's really rumored for the specifics of the ride experience at this point, but the Monsters ride would feel like a missed opportunity if we don't go through Frankenstein's laboratory, and if it looks like it did in the original FRANKENSTEIN and BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN (despite being in an abandoned tower, not a mansion), there should be some nice verticality to it.
Whale-Frankenstein-Lab.jpg

In her new video, @Alicia also mentioned a few new dining locations in the hub, which seems to be going under noticed. Would these "new" dining locations just be the currently planned Meteor Astropub/Cassini and food court buildings that were revived last year, or would those be entirely new builds taking over different plots of land (like around the fountain or by Potter where the concept art's Meteor Burger was located)?

In her new video, @Alicia also mentioned a few new dining locations in the hub, which seems to be going under noticed. Would these "new" dining locations just be the currently planned Meteor Astropub/Cassini and food court buildings that were revived last year, or would those be entirely new builds taking over different plots of land (like around the fountain or by Potter where the concept art's Meteor Burger was located)?
Unclear. Not sure what I meant. Sometimes the rumors gods channel through me...

But I have a feeling the two dining locations replacing the former Zephyr Market food court may not get built in time for opening, but we shall seeee

Status
Not open for further replies.