Universal Plaza | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Plaza

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:/

Not sure what to think.  Originally I thought this is what they would do.  When they went with film posters, I was actually happy about that.  This just seems colorless and lifeless.  Keep the Universal logo plate on the front and bring the posters back on the others.

:/

Not sure what to think.  Originally I thought this is what they would do.  When they went with film posters, I was actually happy about that.  This just seems colorless and lifeless.  Keep the Universal logo plate on the front and bring the posters back on the others.
 I'm gonna have to disagree. I really didn't like the Posters as it could've went to ground that that would've been better *in my opinion*. I love these plates as it feels like something from the golden age of films as it made it complete for me.

Reactions: JaySalahi
Apparently, there is a new show at Universal Plaza.. I'm wondering what is it? Its I believe called CityBeat *I'm most likely wrong* but I find it interesting but has anyone seen it?

Correct. The three sources of entertainment now found in Universal Plaza are the Character Street Party, City Beat - Universal's Premiere A Capella Group, and Blues Brothers.

Sadly I didn't have my camera with me. Last night (Fri/Sat 5/6) "Face Off" shot their season finale in the Plaza. They had three sets built, an extension to the stage and the judges platform in the center. Looked pretty cool. Anyone get pictures?