Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^the release said it would be open during the day for dining opportunities and I guess the attractions open after 5 or so.
Yea, and since this name was trademarked for use with restaurants as well as haunted houses, that makes sense too.

I really hope it opens as early as it can BUT I do not want to have it open with no other tenants around. It seems that Area15 is still looking for things to occupy the surrounding buildings. I am hoping others are around to drive more people to come and experience it. I just hope they can take what they did with Monsters cafe and Dead coconut and create a fun and semi-party atmosphere for all.

Some armchair Creative speculations:
Universal by now created quite a sizable menu of horror related food items, drinks and merch. I'm sure all of them will find their way into this attraction. So a restaurant/ (coconut) bar and themed shop.
I'd expect two haunted escape rooms. Not too much employment needed to run these when done smart.
And about 3 mazes, no conga line (except when needed). The mazes change every 3 months (depending on popularity).
Maybe a horror themed minigolf and/or horror themed slot machines will dot the place.

You can pay for each attraction individually or (cheaper) get an all inclusive pass (there will be one that even includes dinner and a drink at the bar).
Themed parties (Easer, Halloween, SM, Christmas, etc) will be an option in the future and you can rent the whole facility for whatever reason.

I've been wondering if they would have stage shows at the complex because shows in Vegas are a popular activity.

Looking at the trademark, it mentions "live stage performances" very explicitly separated from haunted houses.

Surprised no one posted this yet, rumors are 3 rooms and a tribute store at the very least. That sounds great to me

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it, but the central space between house entrances and dining being an open scare zone is really cool.

And I think it’s “up to 3” houses. I wonder if they may only have two open a time, even if only sometimes, so the third can be closed for prepping a new one to rotate in.

And I think it’s “up to 3” houses. I wonder if they may only have two open a time, even if only sometimes, so the third can be closed for prepping a new one to rotate in.
This is my assumption for how they would do it, maybe with having all three spaces open for Halloween-season when there is sure to be higher demand? Really excited for this project

Hiring looks like it's about to start. Anyone think this could mean a Fall 2023 start?

Hiring looks like it's about to start. Anyone think this could mean a Fall 2023 start?

What sort of positions? I could see them hiring some managers and operations staff to work in Orlando or Hollywood for an example season of install, test, open, and demo. Ship them back to LV for planning and hiring as construction is ending, and we're looking at a spring 2024 opening.

Maybe a temporary setup this year while construction is happening on the real location? I'd imagine they can find some vacant space to build out for this year...

How? I thought they had to build it first

They’d have to be under construction right now to even have a prayer of opening this year

What sort of positions? I could see them hiring some managers and operations staff to work in Orlando or Hollywood for an example season of install, test, open, and demo. Ship them back to LV for planning and hiring as construction is ending, and we're looking at a spring 2024 opening.

Maybe a temporary setup this year while construction is happening on the real location? I'd imagine they can find some vacant space to build out for this year...
No idea, but this was posted on Reddit: