Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Have there been any updates on this in the last few months? I was assuming they're aiming to have this ready for sometime in 2024, but since it's been so quiet, I'd love to know if anyone's got some insight on what's going on, if anything's even started being built yet.
Expected opening in mid to late 2025. Major work I believe is expected to start next year’

For a warehouse? Is anything stopping iit from opening late 2024?
Isn’t is part of whole expansion of the original Area 15 ?

I’m thinking they are trying to secure more tenants for the other aspects of the project.

It is a part of an expansion area but I don't think not having enough tenants will delay the opening of this attraction.
Well the more foot traffic they have the better so having the complete experience done all at once maximizes the money making potential.

When I went to this place it was packed in the middle of the week. It’s Vegas, people literally go to places there just for the ac. This is gonna be a cool… if the price is right

Any updates on this thing? Weird they announced it at all if its going to take this 2-3 years to open.

From the THR article; 2025 has now been confirmed for the Vegas location!
"In addition to the Epic park, Universal will be opening a kids’ theme park in Texas in 2026 and a Halloween horror experience in Las Vegas in 2025. The kids’ theme park is meant to target attendees below the age of 8 — while the sweet spot for the main attractions is families with children 8 years old and above — and the horror experience taps into existing franchises and partnerships with creators such as Jordan Peele."

Are we not linking to it for a particular reason?

Reactions: Grabnar
That article also mentions partnerships with filmmakers like Jordan Peele...
Wonder if a permanent Peele attraction would be a best-of or some kind of original concept (still salivating over that rumor that Hollywood was getting an original Peele house a few years back).

Original announcement mentioned Blumhouse and James Wan along with Peele. Feels safe to assume they'll have some kind of permanent presence as well.

www.today.com/today/amp/rcna65451

We are so excited to officially reveal the name of Universal’s first-ever permanent horror experience: Universal Horror Unleashed!

Congratulations to our Universal Creative teams working on this project, creating the future of horror immersive experiences in this all-new way! We look forward to sharing additional details as plans for Universal Horror Unleashed continue to develop. #universalcreative

Horror Unleashed has been officially named and labeled!

Universal Destinations & Experiences has revealed the name of the company’s first-ever permanent horror experience: Universal Horror Unleashed.

READ MORE:

uni_670_horror_rgb.png

Long live the power, of a PNG.

Also interesting to see how they predomimently feature in their PR of the activations seen this year with Hollywood; with Chucky, Purge, and FNAF intergrated. Doubt it means much, but it is great to see that.