Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mr. Potatohead will return.

Z7CuO0F.png

Why do I think of the strangest things when I'm bored..

Yikes, i assumed SWL was going to be significantly bigger.
A lot of the reason the SWL construction area seems bigger is because of the remaining part of Streets of America is behind construction walls. That area will not be part of SWL though. Also there's a giant plot that is for expansion and won't be used at opening.

Reactions: Alicia and Mad Dog
Yikes, i assumed SWL was going to be significantly bigger.

A lot of the reason the SWL construction area seems bigger is because of the remaining part of Streets of America is behind construction walls. That area will not be part of SWL though. Also there's a giant plot that is for expansion and won't be used at opening.

Could it also be that the giant berm separating the two lands will be considered part of SWL?

During the media event this week Bob Chapek announced that he's going to announce the opening date of TSL at the D23 Expo (July 14-16).

Educated Guess: Somewhere between May 23-26, 2018. Likely May 25th.

Nearly 3 years after it was first announced. It is what it is, and that's a pretty standard timeframe for Disney, but I don't think we're getting anything worth a wait of that length.

Reactions: Cheezbat