Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney has a lot to prove on this ride and so far with everything I’ve seen, I feel very confident it will surprise its audience.

The AA’s look great, no debate. The environments will be a treat, but I can’t wait to see the plot flow of the ride since it’s been relatively vague.

I know it will be busy, but do you think they will skip AP previews or just do boarding pass lottery’s for soft opening?

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Everything I have seen and everything Disney has released has really impressed me. I think this re-do of Splash is going to be extremely successful. I won't be able to ride it for a long time, but would love to be able to ride it when it opens. Unfortunately we don't have time for multiple season passes at a time now that my kids are older and have friends and activities.

They also just "finished" the area in between it and Big Thunder... and it's pretty much the same as it was before. To me it looks like they're waiting on what the Beyond project is before doing anything major in the area. They didn't even repaint the orange rock work from Splash in that area.

I can see them being extra careful with announcements. This could be a very popular re-do of a classic, so expectations are rather high for many. Need it operating perfectly from day 1.

I recently rewatched The Imagineering Story on Disney +. Highly recommend for any reader of this forum.

Of course, some corporate propaganda is involved there, but Kim Irvine made a good point. We do, until proven completely otherwise, need to trust the people behind these attraction re-do’s. The decision to re-do or update a ride is from upper management, not them. They care largely about the parks the same way we do and work within confines that the company allows.

So far, from what we’ve seen, this retheme has been treated with very sincere care and I am very much looking forward to riding it. Also is encouraging me a little more about the future of WDW and DLR. Iger’s main focus in the 2010’s was oversea development, switch that creative freedom here and we’re in for good stuff.

Take with a grain of salt but according to Disney Glimpses (I follow them but I don't really know how credible they are) previews start at the end of next month.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Take with a grain of salt
Or maybe a … dome of salt.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss