Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nah.. they just ran out of beignet ingredients so they need to head into the briar patch ....err the laughing place ...I mean the Bayou to search for faith, trust & pixie dust ....or was it sugar, spice & everything nice?...

So we must wait.

Reactions: ReelJustice
I get not having a date but this has to open by late June so you'd think they would want to say it will be opening before the 4th of July to be drawing in guests for the summer

Reactions: saint.piss
I get not having a date but this has to open by late June so you'd think they would want to say it will be opening before the 4th of July to be drawing in guests for the summer
Honestly I think the ride will probably open near the end of May, around the same time Cosmic Rewind opened a few years ago

It's a little odd that Prince Naveen only shows up towards the end in Scene 11

I'm trying to figure out what Scene 1, 2, 4, 8, & 10 are.. with Jurassic, there are 15 scenes total, we counted the small initial lift hill after load as "Scene 1". "Scene 2" was the "intro turn" with the doors. Hell, even the main lift hill/show building is considered 5 scenes. The splashdown is "Scene 14" & the "S-Curve" to unload is "Scene 15".

I was too lazy to dig out my Jurassic blueprint, so this is just from memory :skull:

The sheer joy I felt seeing these animatronics in action today. This movie has been underrated since it released in 2009 so I'm so thrilled to see Disney give these characters their due. They look fantastic in this form.

It was probably discussed but will they keep the finale as a boat or will the create the front of the restaurant instead with all the characters waiving goodbye?