Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was probably discussed but will they keep the finale as a boat or will the create the front of the restaurant instead with all the characters waiving goodbye?
I assumed the boat because money and kinda a tribute to splash...but they could be making it restaurant as well

But if I had to bet....I'd put my chip on the boat since its also in the movie and really is perfect for the ending

Reactions: SkiBum
It was probably discussed but will they keep the finale as a boat or will the create the front of the restaurant instead with all the characters waiving goodbye?
My memory isn't great but I think it's still going to be a boat, I might be wrong but I'm like 90% certain

Reactions: SkiBum
I’m going to guess this will open before Test Track closes so that the resort doesn’t have two major attractions down at once so by June 16 I’d say at the latest.

Do we know if they are hiring ops for this ride yet?

I’m going to guess this will open before Test Track closes so that the resort doesn’t have two major attractions down at once so by June 16 I’d say at the latest.

Do we know if they are hiring ops for this ride yet?
If this is opening in two months, shouldn't they already be hired?

If this is opening in two months, shouldn't they already be hired?
That’s my point. If this is opening soon they need to already have hired pretty much and be ready to train so I guess better framing is do we know if they already have people staffed for the ride?

If it’s anything like the Disneyland attraction, the people they need are already hired (it was a third attraction in Anaheim when I worked there if I remember correctly). So they should only need to refresh employees that have already been trained and cross train existing employees.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it opens late May, by the 27th or so at the latest. But that's just my hope anyway.

AAs look great, that was my largest hold-up. I hope the execution lands and we have a ride that's just as good if not better.

Fully agreed, these AA's look absolutely wonderful and for me it's further proof they should stick with these and forgo the projected faces experiment.

And yeah, from what I can remember hearing of the ride, there's a scene where I'm wondering about the execution, but I hope it lands as overall it sounds like a really nice ride top to bottom. Either way, I'm glad I'll be able to experience it this Summer!

Reactions: Nick and Jake S