This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally, I feel it shouldn't even be a limited time offering. If the park is open past nightfall, they should have it. If the park closes while the sun is still setting, then obviously no.

Universal has always been bad at communicating when their night time shows are running, at both Hollywood and Florida. And then they wonder why guests don't stay late. You'd think someone in management would have figured that out by now. They can't be that clueless, or could they?

Universal has always been bad at communicating when their night time shows are running, at both Hollywood and Florida. And then they wonder why guests don't stay late. You'd think someone in management would have figured that out by now. They can't be that clueless, or could they?
What's funny is I was looking at the Calander before and looking at past articles and this time last year they had the nighttime show.....but then I saw no announcements and thought maybe its not busy enough but it was packed yesterday so glad they are doing it...wish they hired a person who would bring things in up both Generic newletters, AP newletters and other socials could also reach out to sites like Inside Universal or Bloggers they will get the word out

Reactions: Mad Dog
What's funny is I was looking at the Calander before and looking at past articles and this time last year they had the nighttime show.....but then I saw no announcements and thought maybe its not busy enough but it was packed yesterday so glad they are doing it...wish they hired a person who would bring things in up both Generic newletters, AP newletters and other socials could also reach out to sites like Inside Universal or Bloggers they will get the word out
Heck, they don't even tell their employees in Orlando if a show is running on any given night....I think they use a dartboard at 7:00 PM to decide whether or not to run a show that night when darkness falls. ;) Communication of night shows is very amateurish.

Communication of night shows is very amateurish.
This. When I was at Jurassic. We weren't given significant advance warning that we'd be doing employee preview rides for Jurassic World. It was dropped on us. To make it even better, we woke up to the very public social media announcement stating "Jurassic World is open" on our way into work that morning. No advance heads up. No preparation. Just .......chaos.

Communication in general is not Universal's strong point, but I still love them anyway :lol:

Reactions: TylerG and Mad Dog
Since we lost this iconic sign due to "Hollywood Drift"
1000010594.jpg

Don't remember anyone ever mentioning this, I'm pretty sure it wasn't "always there" (its possible i forgot it existed). But it caught my attention recently when I was passing Universal
1000010547.jpg
Is it "new" or always there since E.T. was built?

Since we lost this iconic sign due to "Hollywood Drift"
View attachment 21339

Don't remember anyone ever mentioning this, I'm pretty sure it wasn't "always there" (its possible i forgot it existed). But it caught my attention recently when I was passing Universal
View attachment 21340
Is it "new" or always there since E.T. was built?
Isn't that a pic of the sign on Jurassic Parking? 1711574696302.png

Some Updates for you today

Tram Skipped most of the NY sets because of filming, it skipped the cars, mini jurassic area and flooding area. We went around and went thought 6 points "backwards" from where you normally come in from. The rest of the ride was the same with the bates motel/WOTW sets closed as they paint the sets and what not

Characters that were out: (Po and all his promo stuff is gone) Rare Characters I saw were Gabby from Gabby's Dollhouse and Lucy from I love Lucy. Then the Trolls and Shrek Characters were out along with Scoop Do (no gang just him), Frank and the bride, Snowball, Minions and Hello Kitty
(did not go into the lower lot)

One of the Biggest crowds I've ever seen for the Tri Wizard tournament show, Ice cream line was pretty short maybe 3 people in line.
Also Panda Line was filling up 50% of the Q by 11am

So yeah its busy, DM Minion Mayhem had a 45 min line right after it opened

Its Spring break for sure and construction on the coaster was as always going super quick things moving all over that hill.

One of the Biggest crowds I've ever seen for the Tri Wizard tournament show
Hmmm... wonder who was doing the show today. I'll have to inquire within. Hopefully the crowd was "lively".

Also Panda Line was filling up 50% of the Q by 11am
I literally just ate, but my brain translated this as Panda Express instead of DreamWorks... *sigh*
I need to get orange chicken sometime soon

Me.....
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

USH....
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513