This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm pretty sure Woody Woodpecker was cut from the rosters, actually. Can't remember the last time he was out.

• Sad
Reactions: Wesker69
as far as I know, he wasn't permanently axed like Fievel, Betty Boop, & Mummy/Mummy Guards

Although, I usually only saw him (& Winnie) out during spooky season.. but with summer approaching, I'd expect him out
I hope not but when I asked about him after the pandemic they told me he was retired

I hope he comes back and assume we will see more doc brown this summer

I keep forgetting that the people that make these stupid decisions when it comes to characters and/or entertainment cuts, are not people who actually spend time in the parks.

It also circles back to the wages problem we discussed a few months back. Love the parks, love Universal, just don't love the "business" side

Funny enough I was at the park yesterday and walked on SLOP at like 11 AM, lol

SNW was packed yesterday per normal but it really wasn't that bad yesterday but yeah when I was there last week on weekdays...it was insane

Do not go unless you like people and lines...wait another week or two or show up for just the first two hours or come at night for the castle show/WW and maybe a ride as the park closes

LA School district on Spring Break this week?

The majority of LAUSD Spring Break was last week, but today is also off for Cesar Chavez. They go back tomorrow.

That said, many other districts do tend to take off the week AFTER Easter, so there could still be crowds. But at least it won't be the LAUSD students.

Reactions: Freak
What about Buena Park? I'm contemplating hitting up Knott's, but these crowds over at USH got me a bit unsure. IsItpacked foresees "Yup it's packed", and it was "Forget about it" last week

What about Buena Park? I'm contemplating hitting up Knott's, but these crowds over at USH got me a bit unsure. IsItpacked foresees "Yup it's packed", and it was "Forget about it" last week
From all the bloggers I follow all Socal parks are packed.....or at least more full then normal....even Sea World SD I see people online saying lines are insane compared to the normal

They are not off today. You're unlikely to see many Orange County schools get Cesar Chavez day off for uh, reasons. That said, Los Angeles County is more than large enough to fill the local theme parks (Knott's is slammed according to Thrill-Data).

• Haha
Reactions: chris.g
Was at the Parks Sunday.

First time I've seen characters out before park opening Scoopy and Hello Kitty were out about 5 mins before "official" opening time. Also they moved the Mystery Machine again now its in front of the bookstore, I swear this is its third location this year. It started down in front of the old Walking Dead entrance then moved down the street a little and now its in front of the book store.

The little plaza area before the Tram is done with Construction

In the area before you get on the Tram the Snack Shake is back, looks better then what was there before

Got to finally ride a Glamour Tram, the TM i talked to said they have about 5 now dressed up like those.

Also I'm sure its been there a little while but saw a Poster for Scott Pilgrim vs the World show on the Tram, which is just cool because I remember when Scott Pilgrim movie poster was up as well back in the day

The Lions from BTTF are right after the desperate housewives street on the little hill before going to Bates Motel

The Kung Fu Panda 4 Poster are gone from Dream Works Theaters and now its for the new Mega Mind Movie on Peacock

No Promo stuff in front of AMC theater right now, hopefully we get something for Fall Guys.