The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 282 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wasn't much!? -gasp- Tri-Wiz & Frog Choir are must-see (especially Frog Choir Xmas)
Draco Malfoy GIF

Technically, it'd be a resurrected show for USH that they axed years ago. It's amazing the Orlando version has survived for 30+ years (wish they'd restore Phantom & the gory gruesome grotesque aspect/title)

Since I can't have T23D back, Bourne would be amazing. I'd just go back n forth between that & Waterworld :lol:
The frogs I agree great show

The try wizard one is fine

Also does anyone know how you make the owl appear out of the tower above the owl post?

The try wizard one is fine
Tri-Wiz is more than just fine. It's awesome! Also I'm just bias lol & more importantly  i got to hold the bo staff :eyes::love: Made my work day better lol

Fun Fact: one of the current Durmstrang guys (Peter Sudarso) was the Blue Ninja Steel Power Ranger. His brother Yoshi (Blue Dino Charge Power Ranger) used to do Waterworld.
Also does anyone know how you make the owl appear out of the tower above the owl post
Magic. Specifically using witchcraft & wizardry. If I remember correctly, it appears every hour. I don't remember it being interactive

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
The owl shoulder-pal is back in stock at the parks ($60)

Honeydukes is still under construction.
Tri-Wiz stage still getting its flooring redone.

The new FJ lockers are still being built. It bugs me that they didn't just build these exterior lockers from the get go. I'm very curious about the Weasley's crashed car. Hope that will still be in the overflow queue.

Reactions: Rideguy70
The owl shoulder-pal is back in stock at the parks ($60)

Honeydukes is still under construction.
Tri-Wiz stage still getting its flooring redone.

The new FJ lockers are still being built. It bugs me that they didn't just build these exterior lockers from the get go. I'm very curious about the Weasley's crashed car. Hope that will still be in the overflow queue.
At least they have been doing it in the off season

Rather then add these lockers then not at all

HP area seems to be getting lots of work before the summer, my hope is next year they start installing the new wand interactive stuff so we have a reason to get the 2.0 wands

While I don't argue that a bigger locker area was needed, it seems odd to put it so far away from the attraction exit.
Agreed but the line many times had to be pushed to the extended Q because of the limited locker space, hopefully this just makes it easier for people with and without bags coming in the busy summer months

For example you walk up to the ride and don't have a bag please go into the normal Q.....if you do have a bag head to the extended Q.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clive

The celebration also marks the introduction of Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream counter within “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” at Universal Studios Hollywood. Opening on Friday, March 29, the all-new venue, located in Honeydukes, will feature 10 soft serve ice cream flavors, including Butterbeer, Banana, Chocolate, Mint, Orange, Vanilla, Toffee Nut, Granny Smith Apple, Pistachio, and Toffee Apple, served in a cup or waffle cone.

The celebration also marks the introduction of Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream counter within “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” at Universal Studios Hollywood. Opening on Friday, March 29, the all-new venue, located in Honeydukes, will feature 10 soft serve ice cream flavors, including Butterbeer, Banana, Chocolate, Mint, Orange, Vanilla, Toffee Nut, Granny Smith Apple, Pistachio, and Toffee Apple, served in a cup or waffle cone.
Let's gooooo!

I noticed Honeyduke's was being worked on a couple of months ago. Didn;t realize it was for this. Can't wait to get that toffee nut ice cream!

Reactions: Nico and highdefrex

8j93t4.jpg

10 soft serve ice cream flavors, including Butterbeer, Banana, Chocolate, Mint, Orange, Vanilla, Toffee Nut, Granny Smith Apple, Pistachio, and Toffee Apple, served in a cup or waffle cone.
Those flavors sound amazing. I feel like they should've opened our land with the soft-serve ice cream inside Honeydukes from the get go.

Do we have any idea about pricing yet?

Those flavors sound amazing. I feel like they should've opened our land with the soft-serve ice cream inside Honeydukes from the get go.

Do we have any idea about pricing yet?
Butter beer Ice Cream is 6 Dollars ish. So you'd assume around there 6-8 bucks

Reactions: Jake S
Have you guys seen the shoulder bet owls that are selling out as well?

Good on universal for finding ways to make people excited to spend money in “older” lands

Reactions: Nico