The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be fair, the reason for the high price isn't just because it's Potter. It's because it's "interactive"/animated. Unlike the shoulder-pals found at Disney for $20 (or Woodstock at Knotts)

To be fair, the reason for the high price isn't just because it's Potter. It's because it's "interactive"/animated. Unlike the shoulder-pals found at Disney for $20 (or Woodstock at Knotts)
I think it is cool but.....if I'm getting one just would want to to be more unique then a white Owl

Just to clarify, this isn't a new stall or shop, but essentially a part of Honeyduke's that is now serving Florian's ice cream, like the Wizarding equivalent of a Starbucks in a Safeways?
Yes, they closed part of the shop and will be reopening that part of the shop to mainly sell Ice cream and im sure a few merch items

Curious to see if/how the interior footprint is expanded just in terms of how it'll accommodate a line. I imagine this'll be pretty popular, especially during summer, so it'll be interesting to see if they have to have people queue outside and how that'll look being so close to the entrance of the land.

Curious to see if/how the interior footprint is expanded just in terms of how it'll accommodate a line. I imagine this'll be pretty popular, especially during summer, so it'll be interesting to see if they have to have people queue outside and how that'll look being so close to the entrance of the land.

They have a little space off to the side nearest Three Broomsticks, but yeah, I was also wondering how this is going to logistically work. I assume most of the former Zonko's space will be dedicated to queue, though.

Reactions: highdefrex
Anyone have a photo of the collectible stein for the butterbeer season? Is it the same metal one they sold a few years ago?

Saw the first show of the Tri Wizard Tournament on Sunday

The new wood on the stage looks great.

Also someone proposed at the end of the show (she said yes)