The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is how it works currently at USH anyways
At Orlando the only ones that are free now are the rectangular phone sized lockers. The standard ones that potter has actually cost money in Orlando. pretty sure I saw that in the video on the lockers over there., either way they look better and seems like a better area for them in the open

At Orlando the only ones that are free now are the rectangular phone sized lockers. The standard ones that potter has actually cost money in Orlando. pretty sure I saw that in the video on the lockers over there., either way they look better and seems like a better area for them in the open
Unless this changed in the last year I don’t recall this at all. Can someone else confirm?

The free lockers are MUCH bigger than phone size. Have been able to fit my mid-sized backpack into them.

View attachment 19986
It’s this right? It’s just that, I know the guests will be mad they have to pay now to store drinks and popcorn buckets
Yes that’s it. Drinks aren’t supposed to go in the locker either way, pretty sure you are asked to empty any cups before putting them in, so I’m sure a freestyle cup could fit in on it’s side. Popcorn bucket I guess not though.

Yes that’s it. Drinks aren’t supposed to go in the locker either way, pretty sure you are asked to empty any cups before putting them in, so I’m sure a freestyle cup could fit in on it’s side. Popcorn bucket I guess not though.
Here in Hollywood, there’s not really any rules… it’s a cage match inside out lockers lol

Universal Studios Hollywood has walled off the extended queue for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey in preparation for relocating the attraction's rental lockers to a new area.

Even on the most crowded days, I rarely see the line using all of the Forbidden Forest area anymore. I don't think it'll have that much of an impact in that regard.

Even on the most crowded days, I rarely see the line using all of the Forbidden Forest area anymore. I don't think it'll have that much of an impact in that regard.
We will see, it's Holiday Season...which gets INSANE and with SNW...I can't imagine but we will find out soon

What happens to the current lockers? Gift shop expansion? Storage? Can’t see that space being utilized for standby queue as it would intersect with Express.

What happens to the current lockers? Gift shop expansion? Storage? Can’t see that space being utilized for standby queue as it would intersect with Express.
I would assume more gift shop space. It would also be a good place for the Photo's you can get from the two rides there, so the CM don't have to stand outside any more

Reactions: Stryker

Someone can correct me--but I don't think the current lockers will be used for anything. Orlando simply closed the doors connecting the entrance/exits to the lockers when the new ones came in.