T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, that's would be hard on the park at peak season... With F&F not open yet, Kid Zone closed and then T2 also? There would be next to nothing for families with younger kids to do.

I could see them pulling a Beetlejuice and extending it opening until the first Monday in January.

EDIT: Nevermind :lol:

Would they wait until F&F comes on line to keep overall park capacity up, or is T3D so low on ridership that its a moot point?

Look above. Closes Oct 8.

The wording of that post jives with what we've heard. Live action show. The question is what it's based off of
The only live action shows that Universal has that seem like they would fit in a theme park are Shrek: The Musical or Wicked.

Reactions: Disneyhead
:doh: That was posted as I was writing my post. Wow, other than ET, that side of the park will be a dead zone (with no Kids Zone) for a good while.

Honestly, I think it's rather interesting of the choice of words they said.

It makes me wonder, and that I have to think if they seriously wanted a quick and easy show; they could've had something for 2018 alongside Supercharged.

I am almost wondering if they may do something sturdy to the venue to allow something large.

I don't even see the announcement on their site anymore. It was definitely there earlier.

Edit: nevermind. It's back now lol.

Last edited:
There's another direction of live action show you're forgetting
Honestly I would just be throwing crap at the wall with any guess since I don't know if it's a musical or something like T2, but the next thing that comes to mind is something Pitch Perfect related.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Reactions: SeventyOne