T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah. I'm hearing Hello Dolly or The Fantasticks...

What I heard about this a few weeks ago was...weird. I don't know how it would work, but it's a big name property.

Interesting that we may be losing "Glasses Alley" with T2 becoming something else and Shrek becoming SLoP
Phantom of the Opera? Les Miserables? Miss Saigon? How to Succeed in Business (Without Really Trying?!?!?!

Reactions: JungleSkip
What I heard about this a few weeks ago was...weird. I don't know how it would work, but it's a big name property.

Interesting that we may be losing "Glasses Alley" with T2 becoming something else and Shrek becoming SLoP
Well I mean, it's not like we'd be losing it... it would just be reduced from 5 3D attractions to 3 (as long as the replacements aren't 3D).

Meh I'm good with that number tho. It's not like they're gonna go down to 0

Wouldn't it technically be four? Because Gringotts, Fallon, Supercharged, and Despicable Me should all still have 3D by the end of the decade.

Perhaps I'm confused, but that I thought you guys were talking of 3D attractions as a whole for Universal Studios Florida.

Then if Shrek and T2 go at the same time, not including Fallon; then DMMM would be the only sore thumb out of anything for 3D attractions over there.
When I think of what we consider "glasses alley" I count Shrek, T2, DMMM, Fallon and Transformers.

I enjoy T2 but i'm fine losing it and of course i'm more than fine losing Shrek so this could be really good for the park (anything is better than Shrek lol).

When I think of what we consider "glasses alley" I count Shrek, T2, DMMM, Fallon and Transformers.

I enjoy T2 but i'm fine losing it and of course i'm more than fine losing Shrek so this could be really good for the park (anything is better than Shrek lol).

Sinbad though... ;):tongue:

That said, I am very interested now in what comes next; as it seems like they are finally focusing their attention on the front side of the park. And..that makes sense, considering that Hollywood did similar when Potter was coming.

Reactions: Nick
Hopefully this is still open in December. I'd like to see it one last time before anything happens to it.