Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lol I have a flight on the 5th and booked it around the registration window. Having already experienced the two rides in Japan, I won’t be too annoyed if the process goes to shizz. Just want to do all the interactive stuff with minimal crowds! USJ implements a timed entry system but the land was still packed

I haven't done the USJ version but I'm thinking the same thing of going for the games first.

Side characters that need meet and greets in the land

Wario, Walugi, Daisy, Yoshi and honestly kinda screw Toad when we could have Captain Toad.

Bowser and if somehow they were cool enough to give us Dry Bones Bowser and lastly King Boo/Boo.

Oh yeah, I did have the Mario soda today. Was cool aside from the price and how there's too much ice. You might as well ask for no ice in this weather.

Is it believed that Hollywood isn't getting Toad?? I refuse to believe they would leave him out considering how cute and popular he is on social media. They have Minions in the park, surely they can make Toad work.
Toad hasn’t been in any marketing so people are assuming Toad is not at launch. We shall see.

Toad hasn’t been in any marketing so people are assuming Toad is not at launch. We shall see.
It’s more than an assumption. Toad won’t be there at launch

Oh yeah, I did have the Mario soda today. Was cool aside from the price and how there's too much ice. You might as well ask for no ice in this weather.
Yeah I got the Princess Peach one and it was a crazy amount of ice. $12 is just too much for me to justify getting it again, but maybe I’ll cave once I can use my AP discount lol

Last edited:

I can confirm no Toad at launch. Don't think there are any plans to add him at this time. I think it's a silly move, but it is what it is.

#SaveToad
BLOG_Mr.Toad_WLLPPR_1024x768.jpg

Maybe the average height of Californian people plays along with the lack of Toad. How easy is it to find multiple people that small in CA? lol
1672847044156.png

Very likely headed there in early March and I’m real concerned about how crowds will be handled on that lower lot. We’ve only been there a couple of times but even on a regular crowded day its not that easy to move around. I don’t know how it was when Transformers or the Mummy opened but I’m pretty sure this will be way worse than both. I just picture hundreds of people just standing around with no movement at all just waiting on their turn to enter the land, and hopefully the app doesn’t crash because good luck trying to make your way to the reservation kiosks LOL

If it were just my wife and I we’d just do VIP again and call it a day, but we will have our kids with us this time and rope dropping with them is absolutely out of the question LOL I cannot imagine what the opening few days will be like.

Very likely headed there in early March and I’m real concerned about how crowds will be handled on that lower lot. We’ve only been there a couple of times but even on a regular crowded day its not that easy to move around. I don’t know how it was when Transformers or the Mummy opened but I’m pretty sure this will be way worse than both. I just picture hundreds of people just standing around with no movement at all just waiting on their turn to enter the land, and hopefully the app doesn’t crash because good luck trying to make your way to the reservation kiosks LOL

If it were just my wife and I we’d just do VIP again and call it a day, but we will have our kids with us this time and rope dropping with them is absolutely out of the question LOL I cannot imagine what the opening few days will be like.
Transformers opened in 2012 and I went to its soft openings....it was empty.

Things have changed since then USH now has almost as many bloggers at Disneyland and Nintendo is pretty much at its peak with the movie within months from now and Nintendo Switch outselling the PS4 and Gameboy, the Switch is now only behind the Nintendo DS and PS2.

So yeah, its even very different from when Potter opened because this is also the first Nintendoland in a US theme park, while Potter was like 4ish years old by the time it was coming here along with Covid making every now remember they like fun things and the parks have never felt so packed, I literally dont know how its going to go next Christmas when you have people wanting to see the new land but it being too crowded for every guest to see the new land.