Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 230 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
T-minus 100 minutes until AP preview registration!

So I have someone else joining me for AP previews. Do we both have to register separately or can I register the person in the process? If so, would that mean I have to manually enter the AP code for that person as well?

Knowing USH, I expect it to be a cluster, so, probably.

I was under the impression you could only register yourself and not an additional guest, even if they are an AP.

Honestly, if you're trying to go with a group or even just one other person, your best bet is probably just to coordinate the date/time and just have everyone make individual reservations. Having one person enter multiple account numbers will be time consuming. This is definitely gonna be a debacle so the less complexity you bring to it, the better.

If they use the same system they've used for past AP Previews, you should be able to enter multiple pass numbers, then select day/time. From the FAQ, the highlighted line below indicates you can enter multiple member IDs.

14. I am trying to make a reservation, but why am I receiving an error message?
Guests may receive the error message below due to the following conditions:
• One of the member IDs entered has hit their participation quota
• The event has filled up before the guest submitted/completed their reservation request
• One of the member IDs entered is incorrect or invalid
• One of the member IDs isn’t a valid pass type eligible for making a reservation for this event

Don't enter it manually. It will waste time. I have five pass numbers on Windows Notepad ready to quickly copy and paste. I'm logged into multiple browsers as backups.

Good luck everyone!

Fantastic to get confirmation they have a DKC location planned and just need the go ahead. Will be very interesting to see what soundstages get levelled in the lower lot this summer!
How much money do they need to get a go ahead? A zillion more dollars?

Bears mentioning that the Wrap article speculates that DK could open alongside the version at EU.
I thought that on first read but if you re-read it actually states that DKC at Epic Universe opens 2025 and Jon isn't pushed on the date for USH.

LOL

Due to a temporary network outage, there is a delay with today’s reservations. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back and we look forward to you experiencing SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ soon.
This on the desktop site? I see nothing on mobile and Twitter.

Edit: I see it now. Kind of hoping it isn't by a few days considering the convention plans I've got.

Lol

I wonder if they knew today was going to be such a mess they let that article out today about DK for good news....lol

But man once again USH, just not showing me they are prepared for this new land.

LOL

Due to a temporary network outage, there is a delay with today’s reservations. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back and we look forward to you experiencing SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ soon.

Where are you seeing this?