Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ll be heading there March 12th, about just under a month from opening. My goal is basically to spend the bulk of my trip in SNW, but I am understandably nervous about crowds. I do wonder what the rules for leaving the land may be once it reaches capacity?
I’m pretty sure once you leave the land, you can’t be let back in except by making another reservation. Also the main pipe is entrance only and the second pipe is exit only, at least at opening

I’ll also add one of the rules for reservations is you can only enter if your entire party is with you

Reactions: Alicia
The article confirmed there was a set of secret stairs to go up to the ice area. It's not extended queue.

I think I saw a second doorway up there that looks
Like it make lead to that hidden outdoor area, behind the mountain.

ETA:

This is the screenshot I shared December 6th, showing that second door. Arrows point to both doors, and also the outdoor area behind. Unsure if that area behind is more extended queue, or an area you access from this balcony area.

1C448A18-E3E7-4836-83BA-A6E6AA229922.png

This is the screenshot I shared December 6th, showing that second door. Arrows point to both doors, and also the outdoor area behind. Unsure if that area behind is more extended queue, or an area you access from this balcony area.
View attachment 18051

I'm inclined to think the Underground Cavern is on the second floor, right next to the binoculars and the knee-height question blocks. Some of the site tours have been able to look from this, as it appears to have a larger entry with a question-mark block above a POW block.

1672430423471.png

Additionally on the official map, it also seems to mark some kind of cavernous area with the same two-type block configuration in the very bottom of the element.
1672430525888.png

Even if we're not geting Bom-bomb, this seems to be something similar to that of what's in Osaka. Whether or not we shrink down; I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

Reactions: Clive
From the back corner behind Mount Beanpole, there are actually 3 levels. Top outdoor level with the sail shades. Middle level with the lights on. There's also a double-door emergency exit to the ground level to the bottom left that's out of frame. The door were open once when I was on the tram and it was themed so definitely guest accessible. So at least this back corner has 3 levels. Possible 3 levels for this entire building.

Mt. Beanpole Back Corner.jpg

In the top left corner of the still below, you see how the third level (outdoor back corner with shades) lines up with the top level inside the land. This makes me wonder if Mount Beanpole actually has 3 levels throughout.

SNW Aerial.jpg

Went to the park this busy week and learned the lower lot cannot handle all these guests. ESPECIALLY, guests that will be waiting around for their reservation time to be called.
My guest is they will have team members pointing you to the Weekend maze/transformers extended Q for the line to enter the land

As for people just waiting to get in for their time, yeah that might be a nightmare. Once again very much hoping to learn what people are thinking in survives next year, think people will higher rate the attractions but crowd control and lines are going to be very crappy if you dont have express.

We’re probably going to see that strip from Mummy to Transformers be divided like how they do with Springfield on extremely crowded days. Like Jerrod said I think they will use the Transformers extended queue up to SS 29 for the standby line for people with reservations waiting to get in.

Hopefully they fast-track DK to add more capacity to the lower lot. They need all the capacity they can get.

Any predictions on how the crowds should be the week after President's Day? Hoping back-to-school slows things down a bit...

Any predictions on how the crowds should be the week after President's Day? Hoping back-to-school slows things down a bit...
Monday-Thursday would be your best bet.

But the weekends after this land opens I bet will be packed. We just have no idea how many people will travel here for this land and also how many new AP's will be bought now for people to preview the land and then go back after it opens.

Monday-Thursday would be your best bet.

But the weekends after this land opens I bet will be packed. We just have no idea how many people will travel here for this land and also how many new AP's will be bought now for people to preview the land and then go back after it opens.

Got it, thanks! We got tickets for Tuesday (Feb 21) and plan to get to the park really early.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Everything we know about USH crowds is about to change tbh but weekdays probably will be best as always.
Kinda goes to show just how much of a turning point this is for the park. I realize Potter was probably another and even then it still has its fair share of people pouring into it (at least in my experience), so it's more like a new era of what kind of crowds we will see.

Kinda goes to show just how much of a turning point this is for the park. I realize Potter was probably another and even then it still has its fair share of people pouring into it (at least in my experience), so it's more like a new era of what kind of crowds we will see.

I’m considering the platinum pass for the first time ever, but mostly just to be able to enter the land if I wanted to lol

I’m considering the platinum pass for the first time ever, but mostly just to be able to enter the land if I wanted to lol
The only thing stopping me from getting the Platinum pass is how since the express usage is after like 3PM, I think I typically hit all the attractions I wanna do by that time. As a result, I think I wouldn't have much to use it on, and it falls apart if you go with a group that isn't pass holders at the start of the day and they get express, you basically gotta buy express anyway if you wanna go with them at the same time on attractions.

The only thing stopping me from getting the Platinum pass is how since the express usage is after like 3PM, I think I typically hit all the attractions I wanna do by that time. As a result, I think I wouldn't have much to use it on, and it falls apart if you go with a group that isn't pass holders at the start of the day and they get express, you basically gotta buy express anyway if you wanna go with them at the same time on attractions.
If you go with single-day groups, then I think the gold pass is better and you can upgrade to express for the day if they get it too. Platinum is better if you visit solo a lot or go with a group that has all platinum.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Looking on the positive side here, if the crowds are insane this will only lead to Fast 'cough' tracking expansion plans.

I'm still not convinced it will be as crazy as some of you think it will be, but I'm all for it based on the possible benefits for USH. They would need some Orlando Transformers level construction timelines and if SNW does perform as some of you expect I'd say DK will be an absolute lock.

If you go with single-day groups, then I think the gold pass is better and you can upgrade to express for the day if they get it too. Platinum is better if you visit solo a lot or go with a group that has all platinum.
Yeah, I don't think I've ever known any all platinum groups. I've only gone with Single day groups in the past and have done that exact thing.