Summer Nights 2012 at SeaWorld | Inside Universal Forums

Summer Nights 2012 at SeaWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Same as every year, but I do love Shamu Rocks and Sea Lions Tonight. Hope Shamu Rocks gets a few changes as its been mostly the same for the past few years.

When is reflections performed? I thought it would be part of summer nights but does not appear to be scheduled :(

Edit: Nevermind. See it on the website. It said N/A on the mobile app though.

Want to check it out if it doesnt rain tonight....

I'm raging that this was delayed in opening, is usually a highlight for our holidays. Really odd they started it late june these past two years.

Busch Gardens Summer Nights started June 9. Not sure why sea world started later.

Busch gardens uses summer nights to cater more towards the locals than tourists, though they do advertise and go after tourists as well. Typically most tourists begin arriving later in june as school up north ends second or third week of june. Seaworld is going for almost the same amount of time, just shifted for the tourist seasons instead.